Hi, I just discovered that our very own
Brian North

Is featured on Gay Showbiz site
The Backlot at the very bottom of the page

With his YouTube video

Congrats Brian!!!
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Good to see he is getting more well known! I like watching his videos....

Holy moly! I didn't even see that.. ty so much for letting me know!! I can't tell if he really liked the video or not but hey people can make up their own minds.

I was also covered here: http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/01/07/...ting-apps/

Pretty overwhelming to say the least. I'm very grateful!

I keep saying that Brian is going to be a star.

But on television. He's made for it.

And those eyes......

Rareboy Wrote:I keep saying that Brian is going to be a star.

And those eyes......

We shall see! Wink. Lots of work ahead of me before I ever get those opportunities.

Rareboy Wrote:I keep saying that Brian is going to be a star.

And those eyes......
BrianNorth Wrote:We shall see! Wink. Lots of work ahead of me before I ever get those opportunities.
I'm curious… I get a sense that there is a career objective you'd like to see emerge from these videos. Do I have that right? If so, what would you like to see happen?

Hey [MENTION=21912]BrianNorth[/MENTION]

Keep it up. Just subscribed and watched a few of your vids. They are good. Smile

MikeW Wrote:I'm curious… I get a sense that there is a career objective you'd like to see emerge from these videos. Do I have that right? If so, what would you like to see happen?

You'd be correct. I love making videos and interacting with people once the video is out. I've had so many people reach out and say I've helped them come out or deal with some issue in their life. I even had someone reach out and say I helped make his cancer treatments easier as he'd watch some of my stuff to get a laugh. It's really really humbling.
ck86 Wrote:Hey [MENTION=21912]BrianNorth[/MENTION]

Keep it up. Just subscribed and watched a few of your vids. They are good. Smile

Thanks so much ck! Really appreciate that!!

Cool! You definately deserve it. Those eyes rival Matt Bomer. I'm so jealous! Then again, I'd never leave the mirror.

Cuddly Wrote:Cool! You definately deserve it. Those eyes rival Matt Bomer. I'm so jealous! Then again, I'd never leave the mirror.

Thank you! I've avoided posting videos here more recently but ppl here seem to enjoy.. I'll update the thread when the video is ready later on Smile