Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTubies
Thanks Palbert.
Brian, it's fun to be crazy and wild sometimes with your self-expression Big Grin

DreamMaker Wrote:Thanks Palbert.
Brian, it's fun to be crazy and wild sometimes with your self-expression Big Grin

It's certainly something I've never done before!

BrianNorth Wrote:Thanks! I usually don't get too crazy with it. I might do a poll when I hit 1000 subs that lets those people pick a color for me to dye it. Aslong as pink isn't an option lol

LOL how about pink hahahahahaha

DreamMaker Wrote:Thanks Brian. Don't be jelly. It seems like lots of gay men dislikes it to the point of telling me I look ugly. lol.

Long hairs is wjhat I always go for first... I have semi-long dreadlock and god knows I have no fucking intention to cut my hair for anyone... Anyway my dude has learned to twist them now so he's having way to much fun so he will never accept me to go bald unless it's natural Smile

Give your long hairs, they are beautiful and they are who you are.

Jake Wrote:Long hairs is wjhat I always go for first... I have semi-long dreadlock and god knows I have no fucking intention to cut my hair for anyone... Anyway my dude has learned to twist them now so he's having way to much fun so he will never accept me to go bald unless it's natural Smile

Give your long hairs, they are beautiful and they are who you are.

My innerchild is a metal singer from the 80s thus the desire for long hair. Maybe I'll try again one day. Maybe I'll have to excuse to get a metal wig for a video Big Grin.