Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Guys, Older Guys - Age Preferences
I like guys at any age really. When I was younger I used to like guys my age and younger but as I get older I realize that I like guys my age and I am not that interested in younger guys. Also it seems like younger guys automatically think that every single older guy is going to be interested in them which I think is kind of sad on the young guys part. Just don't like the attitude of younger guys under my age. I do like older guys as well too and always have, my mature and more experience in bed :tongue:

My trend has been connecting with the older crowd. As far as dating, the youngest I have gone out with was 45, oldest was 59. I have no real preference to age, but I have noticed the younger than me crowd is a bit too aggressive and not really attractive to me.

I don't hold age to anything, but just more along the lines of how we connect.

Yes, JohnG72, just let it flow, naturally, not pushed.
I suggest you might invite him to dinner one night to show your appreciation for his attitude and friendship towards you. A private occasion will also give you the opportunity to explore the reasons for his interest in you.
He sounds a beautiful person. You are fortunate. Good luck!

:biggrin:
Uranus1 Wrote:CoolWith regards to relationships:
a) The issue of younger guys seeking out guys their own age or younger; b) young guys seeking out older or much older guys; c) and older guys perfering to be with younger or much younger guys; can be an interesting topic for discussion, and one that I have always considered intriguing - both from an Astrological and personal perspective.
The main question here for this discussion, is:
WHY do you prefer (or seek out) guys your own age or near your age to hang out or hook up with?

Let's start with "A" first. And please everyone, lets let the young (and younger) guys weigh in on this discussion.

When there is a sufficient number of responses from you young guys, I will be back to reply with a comment ... or two. Wink

DJ
P.S. Perhaps giving a general "guideline" as to the term 'young' and 'older' would be fitting here: Age bracket: Young guys - under age 25. Older guys - over age 45.
:biggrin::biggrin:

For 'just friends' age wouldn't make a diff, but for anything more i'd have to say my age or less (but not much more than 5 years less) IDK for sure never been in a relationship...that's what i 'think' i'd go by

well im more attracted to old guys
mmmmm

I would prefer an older guy not too much older mostly because of A. Maturity (Hopefully) B. I usually like older guys C. They've been through it all or at least most have and know what they want generally.

I don't mind people my own age, but just some of the ones Ive seen in my area make me only want to date older guys

I like MEN!
Not boys. (basically, I prefer them to physically look strong and mature)

IDK, I look older than I really am- So, basically, Im attracted to the guys older than me (not too much older though)

BadaBingBamgBoom Wrote:I like MEN!
Not boys. (basically, I prefer them to physically look strong and mature)

^this
i want me a MAN
:biggrin:

I have given this matter a great deal of thought over the past few year as i am attracted to younger men.
ages say 18 to 30 in the romantic area of thought. friends there is no age limit younger or older .

why this has several possibilities perhaps it is because i came out so late 25.
perhaps it is because i have a nurturing side and maybe my experiences can help them in some way( a father figure if you will )
maybe its the energy and enthusiasm of a younger guy
or perhaps its the need to be loved unconditionally like many older men (in my experience) do not
please i stress in my experience as i have not met every older guy lol
every older guy i have met face to face wants my body not my heart it seems ( why i have no idea i do not have the best body)

but younger guys always want to get to know me for who i am this is much better in my opinion.

so i like younger guys long dissertation but now you know