Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Hot Cash Register Guy
Maybe this young man has gaydar and has felt a connection with this new client of his... Maybe he's not been too lucky in the boyfriend department, maybe he's new to the whole things and trying out his charm... who knows. The fact is you may not be fantasizing as much as you think. A healthy friendship is always good to take anyway, isn't it?
What would have happened if you'd been allergic to nuts?
lol.
Oh, by the way, him glancing at you every time you came into view could have been him checking whether you were finding what you were looking for. Was this a drugstore that you were used to patronising and knew where everything was, or was this a new store for you? If he's that helpful, he may have wanted to give you special service.

I did some checking with a friend who works at the store, and the young man is from a neighboring community. I got his name and went to his Facebook site. He was a popular athlete when he was in high school. Though there were girls in some of the pictures nothing showed he had a girlfriend. A hunk like that with no girlfriend? Hum. I tell ya, I'm kind of excited. I mean, nothing will probably come of this, but it's fun just thinking of the possiblities if there were something going on with him. I blew a chance at some gay friendships in the past for not reacting to a couple guys trying to connect with me. This time I'm going to pay more attention to what's going on. I'm not going to push anything, but when I see him I'll try to strike up a little conversation.

You know what I SHOULD do? Remember the nuts (see original post)? I'd like to go in and ask him if he still had any of his nuts for sale. Would that be a little forward, or could I act like it was a slip of the tongue? Anyway, I'm enjoying your comments. Thanks.

I work on a cash register and everything he said and did doesnt seem too out of the ordinary to me.

A lot of people come back after a bit, to my store, because they've forgotten something and they ALWAYS mention that they are back from before (even if I dont remember them). So, it sounds like he was just taking the initiative in the conversation for a bit of a change because, when you work at a cash register, you hear the same old lines repeated over and over again.

Having said that, I wouldnt give up completely. Keep going back in there when hes working. Become a regular of his. See if you can strike up conversations with him. Gauge his response further.

i myself think im attracted to older men especially the muscular ones thats in theyre 40s

uber cool and sexy