Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young love
Recently, I have been talking to three guys at the same time, chatting with all of them online. I arranged to go on a date with one of them which turned out to be great. After we met, we have been chatting constantly everyday.... I have been over thinking things going... "I don't want to rush into anything yet, I don't want to admit to myself whether I have feelings for him or not, I wanna trust him but I can't, I wanna like him but I am afraid." I kept playing scenarios in my head about if I do this, this might happen and if I did that, that could happen. Always scared about going for it and trusting him after I have been betrayed twice in a row which made me to put a wall up and hide behind it... But then I realized, If you feel then feel. Go with it, let it be. Whatever is meant to happen will happen. Projections, expectations and running scenarios that stand in the way of feeling a certain way don't work well with life. Life is a sneaky bitch and it often messes with our plans. Hence nothing goes as planned. Feelings cannot be controlled but thoughts can be. Let your head be your helper, your slave and never your master. Running scenarios and what ifs is just nothing but plain stress because none of that is going to happen. You want to do one, two, three and you use it to get there. Don't let it master you, and be in control of your thoughts.
We tend to give powers to things we don't want and bad scenarios that won't happen. They're only happening in our head and we get sad, stressed and worried then eventually something very different happens. Hence, that is just human stupidity.
Young love is always, so immature, reckless, fast evolving and if it was a mistake I want to make it the biggest, most fun mistake ever and I would love that mistake as is...I don't want to label us, just want to live us. Stay in our own bubble just a bit before complicating things by putting them under official relationship labels, telling friends and what not. Things are going so good so far, He seems nice, caring, genuine, simple and smart.

So I invited him over this weekend to visit and spend the night at my place... Still haven't heard from him but hopefully,
He'll come. Big Grin

Yeah...young love is great...go for it. Throw caution to the wind and enjoy it for whatever it is or becomes. Even if it doesn't work out the way you want...it is still worth it to have the experience.

Here's the thing...when you are young....BE young...and do the things that young people do because when you look back...you won't be bitter. You are only young once...no do-overs. Participating in your own life is always a good idea!

One more thing...HAVE FUN!Knuddel

Young love. First love. Filled with true devotion....

....actually, that last bit's not usually all that accurate. But go have fun anyway. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Young love. First love. Filled with true devotion....

....actually, that last bit's not usually all that accurate. But go have fun anyway. Smile

Lex

Haha, well it is to me... Each one sees it differently and that's how I like to think of it. Cuz that is what young people are..
After all, I don't get to be young twice right?
I get to be wise when I grow older from doing stupid shit that I won't regret when I look back at it lmao