Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger Hookup is in Denial
Hello All,

I have been making eyes in class and he is eyeing me and winking at times but when I talk to him he becomes very glowing but not sure of himself.. you know what I mean.. i need your help with this one. He likes to make youtube movies and puts secret clues of his sexuality. Go and take a look and let him know he needs to come out. Please and thank you.

His name is Luke and he posts to youtube under the username gentlemen4561

I didnt notice anything except he's a gun man.

If he's making "eyes" at you, then he's either just being overly friendly, or he could be interested.
The only way you will really know is to ask him.

Take him out for coffee one day.

I think it is entirely inappropriate that you ask anyone to force this poor guy into a corner and make him come out just because you are interested in him and think he is making eyes for you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong...just plain wrong, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

If you can't deal with this guy on your own, then don't deal with him at all.

I suspect this is actually a prank to get us to harass someone straight (and probably homophobic, after all that's what would make a prank like this hilarious to some people), possibly someone "lefthandjack" doesn't like, though maybe just the usual college hijinks.

He doesn't NEED to do anything!!! If he wants to come out(if he is gay) the he can come out. Stop trying to out people. Its spiteful and vindictive.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

What I'm saying is that you are reading far much more into this based on what is in your own eye.

This guy is obviously as straight as and arrow, if he says he is, then he is.

And no, yanking people out of their closet is not a good idea. Kids have been known to kill themselves when someone else yanks them out of their closet before they are ready.

Go, find thee an out and about gay and leave this fella alone.

he's got you by the balls; playing you around as you play the desperate doggy role - waiting to be thrown a bone.

he might even be enjoying it, too.

I agree with dfiant that it's not acceptable for any of us to tell him to come out. Whenever someone is ready, they need to make that decision. If he needs support and caring then he's more than welcome to it, but I would feel terrible to make someone feel pressured by the gay community to come out while so many places still pressure us into the closet.

If you didn't mean for it to seem so forceful then I understand. I also agree with MisterTinkles that there's the option of asking him or asking him out for something small. Good luck!

Stippling his Glock? Seriously LoL

ObW
x

Pix Wrote:I suspect this is actually a prank to get us to harass someone straight (and probably homophobic, after all that's what would make a prank like this hilarious to some people), possibly someone "lefthandjack" doesn't like, though maybe just the usual college hijinks.

That's what I though too. Big Grin He is a gun nut, stapling his own guns and putting crosses on them. That doesn't mean he isn't gay, but it makes it MUCH more unlikely.