Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger new guy here. UPDATE!!!
So I just wanted to say thanks for all of the support that I have gotten here from everyone on GS. When I originally posted I was feeling so frustrated because I have been stuck in the closet for so long. It was like I couldn't be free to act and be totally myself. I am a pretty confident person however was always too afraid to come out. Well after introducing myself the first time here, I was planning to come out to my aunt. It's happened!! She took it well and was only very supportive. She was going to be the first person I came out to but a week before I came out to a somewhat new but good friend, also supportive. He thanked me actually for being comfortable enough to tell him. ( not what I expected but great response none the less) I came out to be best friend a week earlier than that and he was cool also. He said nothing would change between us and he's happy for me because I'm still the same person and now he can be there for me in another way.

I never would have thought it could be so easy. And I have to say that I feel even more confident and self-secure than I have ever felt. I don't know how to explain it really but it's like I have become a better, more honest, me! I hope that I can continue this path of outting myself throughout the rest of the year. And I hope that my story helps others realize what a relief and a load off ones shoulders it is to finally be 100% you! I'll keep you posted and thanks again everyone for giving me a supportive push in the right direction and a new lease on life!!!!!!

PS. I have posted a pic of myself on here too. I don't feel like I need to hide anymore...

Congratulations,
sounds great and you will see, the first step was the hardest... Confusedmile:

Hello,
Coming out to people can be the greatest thing in life... Yet for some it can also be the worse thing ever dep[ending on upbringing.. The reason you feel so great is because you've had your inner You inside a prison for so long and you've turned the keys and let your spirit free... I am pleased for you that everything has gone to plan and you have people who are supportive of who you are... Hope all goes well

Kindest regards

zeon x

Congratz! I am so glad that your doing so well. Being happy with yourself and who you are is (imo) one of the most important things you can accomplish. Confusedmile:

I'm glad things have gone so well for you! And nice pic too. Looking forward to seeing you around here more then Smile

Grats on coming out Smile
its the hardest part, it will only get better from here