Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger new guy here
You might not "waste" a whole portion of your life or her life but she would be crushed to hear that she's been living on a lie all these years. I think this is something that most people would not enjoy hearing... even if you get on quite well with your wife...

Well I believe I have come a long way since my initial post. I just want to say thanks for the encouragement that I got from everyone here on GS. I have come out to my best friend, another friend and my aunt, in less than a month and I have to say that everyone in here is totally correct in saying that it feels great. Everyone so far has taken the news quite well and don't seem to mind. I have to say that I have never felt better. I am a pretty confident person already and it is very weird that even though I have always been able to act like myself, I was never realized how it feels to be out. I love it. I thought I knew what it was like to just be me, but now having come out (at least to a small extent) being 100% me is a bran new feeling, better than any other! Thanks again and I hope that this brings encouragement to anyone here that has not begun to come out.Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome to the forum... I posted to your other thread with regards to the topic of interest

Kindest regards

zeon xx