Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Bulge
thanks wolfpack Wolfie

LJay Wrote:OK, guys. I am mixed up here. I usually say bulge in reference to a clothed guy whose endowment betrays itself in spite of his pants covering his dick. In other words, he shows when he has his jeans on and not really just the shape of a long dick but a rounded hump of it. Guys showing dick through a pair of underwear isn't really bulge to me, it's just dick.
yeah if you type bulge in google or bing and click images you get more men in underpants or sport shorts than in trousers

Quote: (bulge (bŭlj)
n.
1. A protruding part; an outward curve or swelling

An object can theoretically produce a bulge in the fabric of underwear, in a way not categorically dissimilar to the production of a bulge in denim.

I take my job here very seriously

Miles Wrote:An object can theoretically produce a bulge in the fabric of underwear, in a way not categorically dissimilar to the production of a bulge in denim.

lol, we can clearly see that now! Happy

Miles Wrote:An object can theoretically produce a bulge in the fabric of underwear, in a way not categorically dissimilar to the production of a bulge in denim.

LOL Pengy

Chibigiraffe, who's Dudley?
I bid NO Trump!

Miles Wrote:With your help, it could be.

verse-a-tile Wrote:Haha, that'd be absolutely fine by me Frog

matty7 Wrote:I though the very same - I have never refreshed a page as much in my life lol

Borg69 Wrote:Such a TEASE. Sad

But I thought this site doesn't allow us to post such things. FrogFrog

I don't have an outright bulge pic anyway, but it's somewhere on that other site that allows amateur postings lol...kinda

LJay Wrote:...who's Dudley?
haha...

Dudley is in Massachusetts, USA
And also in West Midlands in UK
Or may be a man called Dudley
is so accommodating and cuddly

What a poem! It's very nice.

Nice poem. And I also clicked on it thinking that it was a post your bulge thread...not that I would ever do that ;-)