Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying "NO"
I would explain what it is. Like, "Okay, seriously, you need to bathe more, this is gross".

.. if it's obviously impossible to fix I would apologize, explain that this is not the right time and that I don't want to ruin the first time, and explain at a later time when emotions are not running high. "Hi, you know that vagina you whipped out when it was supposed to be a penis, NOT WORKING, sorry."...

Either way is going to be a little awkward, just one of those things I guess.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its not just about "smells". The guy could have a tumor, rash, or some anomaly on his pecker, but not tell you about it. I have heard about guys with open wounds on their peckers and ass that dont heal, but arent contagious. That seems really gross.....I wouldnt touch it.

Or he could be "all balls" and no pecker. Or all pecker and no balls. Or leak all over the place.

The question is, what exactly would make you say "no" to sex with the other person?

If he has something to hide that, every fucking pun intended, sooner or later will come up, then I won't lay down with him to begin with.

I like a honest bitch, if I have to navigate the forbidden forest to get to your lord Voldermort, only to have obstacles and things tryibg to attack me, then no way in hell am I gonna place any orifice or part of my body anywhere near.

I get it might be embarrassing or whatever, but if you expect to lay with someone, you have to be ready to show up and show off and not show and tell later.

I am very honest and blunt and don't mind saying the word No.

Especially when guys act like real tools and make it easy by lying, inflating their egos, and so forth.

When in doubt, bring a No out :3

MisterTinkles Wrote:Pretend what?

That you are not there? That you are not having sex?
That its not disgusting?

????

All of the above.

Honestly I really would just pretend, unless it's dangerous for me. I'm surprisingly good at pretending things don't gross me out.

If it is a smell, I probably would have noticed it already. If it is sores, though, or open wounds, I'd just have to tell the truth:

[Image: 44604080.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Its not just about "smells". The guy could have a tumor, rash, or some anomaly on his pecker, but not tell you about it. I have heard about guys with open wounds on their peckers and ass that dont heal, but arent contagious. That seems really gross.....I wouldnt touch it.

Or he could be "all balls" and no pecker. Or all pecker and no balls. Or leak all over the place.

The question is, what exactly would make you say "no" to sex with the other person?

Ok I would stop at open wounds on his pecker... that needs to be addressed. Doctored up, and thankfully I have a complete med kit, third drawer down, right side of the kitchen sink....

Aside from potential medical health threats (rash, lesions, open wounds, etc) I'm pretty much not going to be terribly bothered. Lots of bush, trim it for him... Tumors - make certain he is doing what he is supposed to do under doctors orders.

Everything else falls under:

I don't usually get to the sex part until I'm so deeply enamored of the person that their physicality just plain doesn't matter.

By the time I get into a person's bed, 6 times out of 8, I am already attracted to their character their mind, their heart.

I think that a guy with open wounds would say me about them before sex, at least I would, it's something unusual so obviously it might be upsetting. Regarding small dicks, bushes or bad smell, I would handle it, as long as I'm really into someone. Sometimes there is no time to clean or shave yourself :biggrin:.

No one with a bad personal hygiene will be coming anywhere near me.

As for "funny looking" body parts, whatever, like I'm perfect...it's really not bid deal

As for rashes and things like that....sorry, NO!

I'm not letting any single rashed whatever come near me. Sorry.

It's not something serious you say? Well, then call me when it goes away..

I won't ever consider having sex with someone if I have any cold, flu, rashes or things like that in the first place. I expect anyone to have the same common sense!

If it doesn't feel right then don't do it!

If it is a hygiene problem you should say it but anything else and that person should have mentioned it to you in the first place so there would be nothing to feel guilty about for backing out.

Ehh...just have a good hygiene.

Because if i would smell something weird i might back off

And realistically, i wont date a smelly guy in real life or someone who doesnt have a good hygiene...who doesn't take a shower at least once a day....while dating i would probably already know if you are clean down there or not

About the smell, I probably would have noticed it before.
With a guy, about something like a tiny bird, I don't care about size (maybeI can have problems if it's too big and he wants to top...LOL), and I'm not a super-model myself, so...
Wounds etc? It's sounds so strange, but I'll be honest. The thing is I'm a little worried of hurting (phisically) people with every similiar problems, not only when we're naked...

So I think the real problem with me is... A dirty person. I cannot stand that, maybe I can say 'We might have a shower before' to be less rude... Or I need an excuse...