Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Hobbies
Most of my hobbies are now tied into my employment or finances in some way. Plants, gardening, jewelry design, photography, even hiking and nature walks.

The exceptions are tinkering with graphics/html pages and literary roleplay/creative writing with Gideon.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Most of my hobbies are now tied into my employment or finances in some way.

What is your employment? Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Oh just pop off to my albums for my hobbies.. but add finding new ways to be daft (can't take pictures though)

Anything that takes my fancy cooking / outdoorsing 4x4 activities,/ trying to fish / reading / loafing around / posting / chess / ice-skating / trolling the streets for pick-up's / pool / hiding from my grandson / procrastinating (my favorite hobby) / OH and irritating my son...

Think that's about it

Oh and story telling <writing>

Oh and cooking up mad things in the shower (ask Bow about that)....

If anything else pops to mind....Wavey

Quack quack!

Late to the party but, for me, the hobbies include:

Vintage European sports cars (own a 1980 Porsche 911 and two 1968 Triumph GT6's)
Writing - am the editor of a vintage sports car club newsletter
Pets - a dog, 2 cats and 2 parrots demand that I slave 8 hours per day for their well being.
Geography - always liked it (probably why I moved to the Arctic for 10 years)
Canadian road trips - after the first two items on this list, road trips should be obvious
Wasting time, errr, cultivating friendships and intelligence via the internet

As long as my mom never reads this, I would likely add masturbation to the list.