Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Most Nostalgic Memory... In Video Games
There's so many!!

Bubble Bobble:
[Image: Bubblebobble.png]
You play as a cute baby dragon that shoots bubbles out of its mouth. It's adorable. I loved that game.
I played it on the AMIGA, I think.

Turrican:
[Image: t1_1.gif]
I played this on the Nintendo Entertainment System. I played it alot, but there was one level where I couldn't find the exit, so I never actually completed it. I've since seen playthroughs on youtube and discovered that all I had to do was go to the corner and jump up out of the screen. I ran around in that map for countless hours trying to find the exit. . . . . .

Turok:
[Image: 40332-Turok_-_Dinosaur_Hunter_(USA)-10.jpg]
I played this on the Nintendo 64. I've always loved dinosaurs. Killing them didn't make me flinch, I just enjoyed their company, whatever the nature.

Heroes of Might and Magic III:
[Image: 73550-heroes-of-might-and-magic-iii-the-...indows.jpg]
I played this on the PC. I went back to playing it recently. It was easy to download it from goodoldgames. I also downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon and Quake III. Fun was had.

I could go on forever... But this one has to be my favourite
Killer Instinct Gold:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
I played this on the Nintendo 64 too. I played it alot. I would still be playing it if I could.
Luckily for me they remade it for the XBox One. Unfortunately I cannot afford the console. BUT! They're releasing it for PC for windows10 next year, so there's that. HYPEEEE.

Cuddly Wrote:There's so many!!

Heroes of Might and Magic III:
[Image: 73550-heroes-of-might-and-magic-iii-the-...indows.jpg]
I played this on the PC. I went back to playing it recently. It was easy to download it from goodoldgames. I also downloaded Rollercoaster Tycoon and Quake III. Fun was had.

How could I forget about one of my favorite game series of all time? My brother and I played this all the time as a kid. I'm actually going to start saving for a new computer so I can play HoMM VII and XCOM 2

[Image: Pong-screen.jpg]

Those feels after getting every star in Super Mario 64. That would probably be my best memory.

c64 games:
H.E.R.O.
poleposition
digdug
bruce lee
boulder dash
ghostbusters
loadrunner
commando
up'n down
jumpman
quest for tires
spy vs spy
giana sisters

amiga 500:
fiendiesh freddys big top o fun
pinball fantasies

pc 386
doom
wolfenstein 3D
Master of orion 1 and 2
Dune 1 and 2
simon the sorcerer
halloween harry

Oh my.....

nostalgia games for me would be Ms. Pac Man, Donkey Kong Jr., Frogger, Joust.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

When i watched all of these all i could think of was i should go back and play those i don't remember those parts

"my daughter breith weel she is a dirty slut"

"I'm a military reporter with a show called battle tits"

"lets get to bashing butts as well a DEEEEEzz nuts"

My most nostalgic memory of a video game, when my friend came over with gauntlet dark legacy for ps1 (maybe 2?)
anyway, we played all night and part of the next day before we beat it and passed out Tongue.

a more lasting experience of a video game was star craft 1 Smile, we played that game way too much! Big Grin

I completely forgotten Theme Hospital.

Theme Hospital was my first strategy game. Then I jumped to Simcity but wasn't really into it. Few years later I found Rollercoaster Tycoon.