Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you met your best friend
One I met when I was 10 was at a group I went to and she was new. I learned that she'd moved in the next street over so we took to visiting each other a lot. As the other girls in that neighborhood shunned me, and also shunned her, we became close. I don't feel like talking about it, though, I think it would just make me sad.

My current BFF was so long ago...I met her then BFF with other lesbians who thought we'd get along as we shared similar interests (and "talked too much about weird stuff") and sure enough we did once we were introduced. We ended up forming a secret society of 5 that engaged in jokes that doubled as cultural jamming which we can still laugh about to this day. And we had each other's back. Though it surprised all of us her BFF and I eventually became lovers and remained so for several years before it ended badly. After that her once BFF pretty much dropped her and became my BFF as she felt I was more her friend and my ex demanded she pick a side whereas I told her not to feel like she had to.

So many stories I could share why we love each other...sometimes I can go on forever, but tonight isn't one of those nights.

I met my best friend when she was still in huggies LOL; our childhood was basically one big adventure that we invented with our imagination, and we amuse ourselves endlessly telling people about the world that we could both see in our heads, and that no one else can see. We understand each other without having to talk much -- she is the first person I came out to as well, actually, and also had one of the most awesome reactions with: "I will support and love ____ no matter what" to my boyfriend.

All my best friends left me. The friendship faded, they moved,
they changed, or.. things just.. changed.

Everyone always leaves, so I don't really keep bff's anymore. There's
just a handful of close friends and that's pretty much it.

I don't know that I actually have a best friend.....lol I have a large number of very close friends that I trust, and trust me.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!