Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best ever sexual experience
Not counting anything you might have done with a permanent partner, what was yours?

the best sexual things I've done have been with my partner. Too bad for you that you don't want to hear about them.

i do. Smile

Anonymous Wrote:Not counting anything you might have done with a permanent partner, what was yours?

So not fair!! The first thing that came to mind was my first time with Mark. Oh well, I doubt he'd appreciate it if I posted that memory for the world.

Ok, best sexual experience...
I was very young and several of my friends were on the beach in the National Guard camp. One extremely hot (like surface of the sun hot) guards walked past and one of my friends (a girl) was positive he was looking right at her. I knew different. He was looking at me, right in the eyes. He went with our group into town for drinks, and afterward I offered to drive him back to the base. Once we were in the car I, being the young brazen slut that I once was, put my hand on his leg and moved it up to his crotch.
He smiled.
We went to a secluded spot in the woods, grabbed the blanket I'd used for the beach, and I had him out of that drab green uniform in a Latin heartbeat.
He was as perfect nude as he was in uniform. Perfect abs, perfect bubble butt, a good seven inches.
And I let him pound me six ways til Sunday. He even kissed me, which is not something you get very often from "straight" National Guards.
And I learned a very important lesson: suntan lotion is not great lubricant.

Someone remind me to tell y'all about the most memorable blow job I ever gave.

not saying this is my absolute best, but i'll always remember the very first time i had sex with a guy. i was 19 and it was with a guy i had a crush on at the time. one evening i was at his place and we were talking about something, i remember i got up to leave and before i got to the door he had come after me, placed his hand on my shoulder, turned me around and his lips were on mine. none of that registered in my brain until we were lying on the floor. we just collapsed, both of us like that. it was that fucking intense. he pulled me up and we somehow got to the bed where we finally got it on. that was fucking amazing. i felt the passion from that night several days after the fact. it wasn't even that much of an intercourse where sexual technique is involved, as i can now say from more experience. it really goes to show how much better the sex is when you're doing it with someone you're in love with. fuck!

Stevie Wrote:So not fair!! The first thing that came to mind was my first time with Mark. Oh well, I doubt he'd appreciate it if I posted that memory for the world.

Ok, best sexual experience...
I was very young and several of my friends were on the beach in the National Guard camp. One extremely hot (like surface of the sun hot) guards walked past and one of my friends (a girl) was positive he was looking right at her. I knew different. He was looking at me, right in the eyes. He went with our group into town for drinks, and afterward I offered to drive him back to the base. Once we were in the car I, being the young brazen slut that I once was, put my hand on his leg and moved it up to his crotch.
He smiled.
We went to a secluded spot in the woods, grabbed the blanket I'd used for the beach, and I had him out of that drab green uniform in a Latin heartbeat.
He was as perfect nude as he was in uniform. Perfect abs, perfect bubble butt, a good seven inches.
And I let him pound me six ways til Sunday. He even kissed me, which is not something you get very often from "straight" National Guards.
And I learned a very important lesson: suntan lotion is not great lubricant.

Someone remind me to tell y'all about the most memorable blow job I ever gave.

Damnnnn, that is HAWT! Wish I could have an experience like that one! Did you end up getting his #? Smile

I was the best I've ever had. In fact, I was all over myself last night! Wink

I remember this great guy who offered me a dish for making lasagna. We met at his house, he was very sweet and hot and I have no idea what his name is but I still have the dish. Smile

I've had some wild experiences, but the thing I remember most is one from back in the early 90's that was really nothing out of the ordinary as far as what was done, just basic fucking by a guy that was huge and muscular, big arms, wide chest. What turned me on about it was that it was a very hot, summer night and he began sweating profusely as he went at it and it was dropping on me like rain. Afterwards we cuddled and kissed for a couple hours and then he politely got up, got dressed and thanked me and didn't stick around like I was going to make breakfast or something.

Anonymous Wrote:I've had some wild experiences, but the thing I remember most is one from back in the early 90's that was really nothing out of the ordinary as far as what was done, just basic fucking by a guy that was huge and muscular, big arms, wide chest. What turned me on about it was that it was a very hot, summer night and he began sweating profusely as he went at it and it was dropping on me like rain. Afterwards we cuddled and kissed for a couple hours and then he politely got up, got dressed and thanked me and didn't stick around like I was going to make breakfast or something.
btw...That was me. I was posting anonymously.