Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best ever sexual experience
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Hmm. I'm not a slut, promiscuous:

I used to be extremely promiscuous when I was younger but not anymore.

I've had enough of it, casual sex is pointless and shallow and I'm too old for it (37 y.o.).

First time I had a threesome, hooked up with a couple I knew. They took it in turns topping me and finished with a spitroast. Best night ever.

My friend ask me to rub her lady bits and I did it was great , I enjoyed it after that she dry humped me a few times I loved it .Catmilk

I found out about this nude beach that was pretty close to where I was living and was from originally. I was told that the beach was seperated by a family part, straight part and a gay area. Near the water which was a main river that runs through my state was where everyone would go nude and then heading towards the woods was all this over growth and I remember the first time that I walked through the over growth you would see guys making out together and it was so wild and hot.

After a few times visiting the plabe I worked up the courage to walk through with the intention of looking for sex with another guy. I came upon a guy that was rock hard and had a cock ring on and he had a beautiful cock and he saw mine and went to his knees and started to suck me and it felt amazing. I didn't cum yet and really wanted to suck him and I went to my knees and started to suck him and soon he shot his load into my mouth which I swallowed which was one of my first times swallowing a load and it was so wild and then he started to suck me until I came in his mouth, it was so wild.

I had lots of crazy gay sex at that beach and it was very wild. I really enjoy outside sex. These days I have heard that they cracked down on the gay sex and chopped down all the brush, its still a beach for nudists but sex rarely happens anymore there.