Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best ever sexual experience
Anonymous Wrote:... fucking by a guy that was huge and muscular, big arms, wide chest...

...and my first fucking by a really huge cock, in a sling, and being stretched with really really really big toys, and the absolute best of the few HFOs I've ever had cuz I think it was the first time I was fisted. Definitely spoiled me for vanilla sex. No lovey-dovey, I never saw the guy again, but we both so completely clicked in the raw animal moment. After we got out of the basement, he showered me, got me dressed, gave me some orange juice, called me a cab, gave me a long kiss and sent me on my way.

lol^^^^I meant he was huge as in his muscular body...average in that other department

This past week actually, seriously the best sex I've ever had. Still waiting to do it with someone I actually care about though, and who actually cares about me lol Sorry that was so emo but still, this will do quite well for now.

Bluelight Wrote:Still waiting to do it with someone I actually care about though, and who actually cares about me lol

you'll love it! it's absolutely out of this world. Lovelove

My best sex has been with the man I have been with for almost 30 years...seriously mind blowing sex and now more than ever.....we do a lot of tantric stuff ...but it is private and the question is about sex with someone other than your significant other..

I easily have a top ten list LOL....but coming in at #1 would be a friend who saw something that I needed and gave it to me...in one night he restored me and it might have taken years to recover had he not been kind enough to do what he did...

He was 6'5" or 6'6"...built like a brick house...very dark skinned...his cock hung halfway to his knees and he had beautiful muscled legs...a shaved head....he looked a lot like Marvin Gaye....

Yeah..his cock was huge but that really isn't the reason he was hot and why the sex was mind blowing...he knew exactly what to do with it.

I loved watching him unbutton his 501's slowly....and I loved how he took it slow and he made me want him. I loved smelling his cock and balls and licking his asshole when he sat on my face ...and my first orgasm was when he was sitting on my face with his sizzling hot hunky ass...

...and he fucked me for hours..all night really...he worked very hard getting me to completely submit to him. I was soacking wet and so was the mattress and I probably had 100 orgasms without touching my cock..I had no idea anyone could fuck like that...and no idea anyone could make me WANT to completely submit to him. After hours and hours I completely licked his body clean from head to toe and then we kissed for a couple hours ...and then he fucked me good again...but nice and show and deep instead of hardcore.....

He liked it because I am not really submissive and he knew I needed to be in order to get past a place I was in...and he was right. I will always love him for that...

We fucked a lot after that night and he gave me a marriage proposal that was odd...he wanted to be the third lover when I met the guy I am with today. I met the man I am with by talking to him telepathically for a couple years and I used to tell everyone I knew blow by blow what we were talking about during those two years including him...and he not only completely believed me...he wanted to "marry" both of us....

It was very intense when he actually met the man I had been talking to......

No best for me now, there's still much more experience awaiting. But I could tell you it was 1 week ago when I slept at my bf's.

The best for me was my 2nd time ever with a guy when I was 19. I saw this guy and was totally focused on him. Black hair and eyes, muscles and great abs insde skin that was so tight it looked too small for him. One hell of a sexy smile and shy type voice. We met during the daytime and talked a lot but I had straight friends there so about everything he said was sort of in code. He let me know where to meet him on the beach after dark. sure enough he was there surfing nekkid. I went in nekkid and that was my first kiss. He said he was a top but after the foreplay and kissing I was ready to rape him. It took some doing with no lube for me to get it in him while I pushed him around on the surf boars while we kissed and all that. I found out that I could fuck and suck at the same time so I got my first mouth full of it and so he wouldn't think I was weird or almost a virgin, I swallowed it. Not as bad as I thought. I had on a waterproof watch and I remember the time. It was 8:44 december 27th 2006. After that he stayed on the board and pushed him around making out until close to 10:00 with me still in him. He wanted me to shoot off but I thought if I did it would all be over and I'd never see him again. Kissing was too great. After I got him hard again, sucking and fucking the same time he made me stop to take me back to his place. I didn't ask where his place was. We had to drive almost an hour.

Once we got there showered together and ate and drank a bit we really got into some great sex. He was small enough for me to pick up and hold as we did it so we started that in the kitchen, out on his patio and in the hall on the way to the bedroom. He wanted to mix us some drinks before we went to the bedroom so he had to do that with me holding him up fucking him slow. Once we got on the bed he got excited about what I was doing and yelled out for me to do it harder. I did and we both nutted. That was my first time being in a guy and I didn't want him to know. It was unreal. After that we laid there kissing and all that and fell asleep with me still in him on top of him. he didn't say anything about me pulling out so I didn't try cuz I didn't know how guys usually do it. When I was ready to get on my side I rolled him with me and he went ahead and rolled me on my back and got on top and we did it again only this time it was better for me than the first nut we got. I woke up and it was light outside and he was sleeping on top of me all cuddled up with his legs tucked up to my sides. I stayed there over an hour awake just not wanting it to end when he woke up.

It didn't and it still hasn't.

Well, my last hook up was pretty good, considering how I used to bottom. But I feel like when I lost it to my ex at the time, even though it wasn't the most pleasurable experience in the world, it held more "substance", no pun intended :p lol

Anonymous Wrote:Not counting anything you might have done with a permanent partner, what was yours?

Hmm. I'm not a slut, promiscuous, and my two one night stands were rather boring and even sad.

Been raped a couple three ... dozen times... wanna hear about that?

All of the really good (and kinky) sex I have had has been with partners.

But you don't want to hear about that, so you will never learn why I smile and get a bit of wood when I see one of these:

[Image: Rubber_Duck_Sea_by_whispering_hills-1.jpg]

:biggrin:

I don't want to seem racist or prejudiced but black guys really are amazing in bed - and no, it's not just because of the size. I've had sex with a dozen of them in the past and they were all wonderful lovers.

There was also a Polish guy who was absolutely amazing and gorgeous. He could have any gay guy he wanted, I have no idea why he chose me. I guess he doesn't realise how handsome and attractive he really is. We had sex in his hotel room and in the end the windows were covered in steam, just like that scene from Titanic lol