Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best romantic moment or memory
My first Valentine's Day with my now husband. We'd planned a romantic evening out with dinner and a night together. I was good with the plans. I hadn't expected to walk into my office cubicle - an open space with no privacy - and find two dozen red roses in a vase, a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket with two champagne flutes waiting, a box of Godivas, and a stuffed bear sitting in my chair holding an over-sized V-day card envelope. This was 1989, it was awkward telling everyone they were from a secret admirer...but I kept him anyway.

No one... LOL
Maybe in the future... But I'm not a very romantic person...

My best romantic moment was just recently when my BF and I went to Disneyland. While watching the night time light/water show Fantasmic, I stood behind him and put my arms around him while we watched the show. About an hour later we went to watch the World Of Color Show (similar but waaaayyy better) he grabbed my hands,made me stand behind him and hold him like at the previous show. This time he leaned into me and whispered " I like this, it just feels right" as he held on to my arms and had me hold him tight. I get all melty when I think about it. I can be such a teenage girl sometimes!

sounds stupid now but - I hate heights but decided to climb a well known mountain and I got 3 quarters up and just panicked and couldn't go any further so I had to return to a lower more open level but I told the guy I was with to carry on to the top - but when he returned its was to most happy and romantic time ive ever felt in my life - I just gave him the biggest hug ever - and I sure he didn't even know how much I felt about him then too lol ,, ah well

Brett240 Wrote:I was 17 and dating this guy Steve. A friend told me Steve was cheating on me with this guy Dan. I didn't really know Dan, but I called him and he didn't know Steve was dating me too and we decided we should talk, so we met for coffee. We started talking and in a few minutes had forgotten all about Steve. It was incredible. We ended up talking all night - and the next morning, we both dumped Steve. We were together for 2 years, until Dan was killed in an accident - but no matter what, I will never forget that night.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing :'(

I meet my boyfriend when we were around 23. He is a year older than me. This is cool story. Anyway. He told me his name and i mentioned i had a girl in some of my classes with the same last name. In grade school. That girl was his sister. Our homes were less than 500 feet away from each other. We barely knew of each other but did not talk ever then. Incredable coincidence.

That moment has yet to come to me. I've never connected with another human being on that level, not sure if I ever will...

This guy bought me pizza for dinner... I just don't remember who. But the pizza is very vivid in the memory.

Maybe I just bought it for myself? I don't know but it was VERY romantic!

Camping, sitting by a fire, holding each other with no words spoken for about an hour.

Awesome