Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fave TV shows?
i LOVE buffy the vampire slayer(currently watching the 3rd season) I also watch glee,true blood,the vampire diaries,united states of tara and 10 things i hate about you Confusedmile:

On the LOGO channel I like, "Beautiful People, and Queer as Folk. On BBC America I like Graham Norton, he rocks, and Being Human is very sexy. Of course I like Dr. Who and various other sci-fi shows. If you have not yet seen it the movie on LOGO "were the world mine" is awsome.

fudger Wrote:Never mind the Buzzcocks: always good for a laugh.
TV Burp :good clean fun
Dr who : the newer series as I was too scared to watch the origional as a kid
Dad's army : I now get the humour (as a kid it realy didn't make me laugh)
Anything with Charley Brooker hosting is always good inteligent thilth.
Red Dwarf : love it love it love it

so many more I can't remember now.

Red Dwarf was one of my favs from my childhood and I wish BBC America would start showing the program again as well as "the tomarrow people" and the original Dr. Who. i miss all those old programs

I own 'Were the world mine' on DVD and it is seriously one of my favorite movies. The story is so touching and I love the shakespeare woven through it.

me too libertylove4 and i was curious. Who do you think Mrs. Tibbet really was? I am guessing a fairy.

Yeah I thought a fairy or maybe some sort of good witch. What I do know is that I would have killed to have her as my teacher in high school.

at the end of the movie when she turns to the camera with the purple pansey and asked "whos next" I shouted ME!ME!

And Tanner Cohen, the guy who played Timothy, was so good in that part. He was hot too. My favorite part is when Jonathon kisses him at the end and says "I feel like myself." I squealed like a fangirl I was so happy. The music was also phenomenal for a low budget film.

i started to cry at that point. it was the happy ending most gay films seem to be lacking. the hero gets the boy.:biggrin:

Oh I know, so many gay films have such sad/sucky endings. I like to see one with a happy/touching end for once. I know some people say that happy endings are unrealistic, but I watch movies to escape reality so a happy ending is fine by me.