Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fave TV shows?
you are so right, i miss the old days of hollywood when the story was complete at the end. Heros get the girl, bad guys get their just deserts, and all was well with the world. Most movies today suck

liberty i need to sleep now but send me a message if you have any suggestions for good movies. you are on my friends list, have a good night:biggrin:

Yeah that's my gripe with todays movies. Like, so many of my friends say they loved Brokeback Mountain, but I hated it. the story was so fucking sad I need a razor blade. The sex scene was completely unrealistic (These straight girl friends of mine thought it was beautiful, I was horrified "It doesn't work that way! Jake Gyllenhaal will never walk again." So yeah that's why I like old movies, they wrap up the story and make you feel good when you're done.

Good night SeaOz, sleep tight Confusedmile:

lol you are the first gay man i have met to admit he did not like broke back mountain, be careful the may take away your pink club card =D
but you are right the sex was more like a prison rape than a romantic encounter

i will try thanks Wink

Yeah, I've gotten some flack for not like BB Mountain. I remember at my GLBT club meeting I said it, and you would've thought I said I wanted to blow Dick Cheney. But I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show so I think that restores my gay membership Smile

you are a very humorous man with a quick wit, refreshing for one so young. You give me hope for mankind's future. =)

Thank you, I'm flattered. But even the youth around me give me pause, especially when I see some of the kids I went to high school with pregnant, some with their second child. All I want to say is "was a condom and the pill that hard?" Makes me glad I'm gay, nothing to impregnate Smile

children are carriers of stress and it has been proven that stress can kill you so children should be outlawed as bad for your health, or at least people who insist on having them should be taxed heavly.