Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your first gay experiences <3
I'm just curious as to how everyone's first gay experiences can be correlated to mine XD

Myself and my friend (we'll call him Jack). We are long term friends. He is one of my only genuine friends. We've known each other since the start of middle school. Over time, myself and Jack realised who we were, etc. He's gay and I'm gay! YAY! But things weren't like "that". We told the occasional sexual joke, well not occasional; ALL THE TIME. So I was talking to him one day and I asked him if he'd ever do anything physical with me. He said he didn't think so. But some months later, I set up a sleepover. He came over my house and we did the usual. We sassed each other, went on the PS3. When it came to going to bed though, he changed his mind. He said he was curious as to what it was like to be intimate with another person. I said hell yeah. So we ended up with some awkward oral sex with each other, then some mutual masturbation XD. I felt guilty after it. I went to the bathroom to wash out my mouth. I was only 13, I really did not know how to react. Anyway, we kept that night a secret from our friendship group. I would love to hear some of your stories Big Grin Multijump

I wasn't that young. It was with a total stranger. He lived close me, I suppose even if I saw him before I didn't pay attention 'cause he was just another stranger on the street. We met on grindr(my grindr experience lasted for 2 months or smth) after 2 weeks if I remember correctly I saw him on the subway didn't notice him first but when I did, he noticed me as well ,cause I was looking at him. Get this, there was a girl with him they were holding hands omfg u should've seen his face. "Hey babe you see that guy looking at me he's laughing and shit.. Yea you've probably noticed that I'm a little bit annoyed yea that's cuz we fucked recently" That was the most extreme thing that happened to me WOAH tough life

I was 15... a Sophomore in high school... I met this guy, Brian, who was 18 and a Senior. We had some mutual friends and since I never had any experience with guys, I was determined to get him to like me. Apparently, it worked all too well as he fell in love with me and we dated for 2 years.

Anyway, I ended up giving it up to him sometime before my 16th birthday... I don't know where, I don't know how... but I know it had to be awkward. I don't have a very good memory of this; too much sex ago.

15 years old, went to a industrial party, someone placed some pills in my drink :| yep epic. still worked Big Grin

i actually never had any kind of experience yet, let alone a gay one. It's okay though i don't mind being by myselfAstrosmiley2

jaxc Wrote:i actually never had any kind of experience yet, let alone a gay one.

What he said....

Cry not that I'm happy about it..

In 6th grade, I had my first kiss with one of my best friends today.

It was behind the arcade across the street from our school,
in the parking lot.

School had just let out, and as the bell rang,
we all (him, another school mate, and myself)
held hands and skipped there like weirdos,
singing some silly song.

We all took turns kissing each other;
it was actually kind of gross at the time lol.

But regardless, kissing him,
my heart fluttered a heavy mob of butterfly's.

He always slept over my house,
and we'd hang out all the time.

Those were exciting, thrilling times...
when doing what I did,
I knew god looked down upon,
so there was that impending fear,
along with the mystery of keeping it a secret from family.

Awe, the days of first discovering myself (and him lol)...

Today he's a dad,
so it's kind of weird,
because I'll always have a bit of a crush on him,
and I know he does still on me too.

As a straight guy
(a Jamaican especially),
I thought he would've been awkward,
if the topic were to ever come up in conversation as we'd gotten older,
and would've made clear he desired it be kept such things a to-the-grave secret,
but no, he's always been open about those experiences.

side note:
[SIZE="1"]I was a hyper-sexual child growing up,
so the memories included above aren't technically my first gay encounters,
but just the ones I'd think count as my first real gay "experiences". [/SIZE]

I was 15 and camping with my best friend and we were doing non-gay massaging!!!, which led to other stuff, but since he was like most popular and cool kid at school and had the prettiest girl friends etc thats all it was, but i was one who stopped it as one night he was pretty much begging me to give him oral sex lol and i wouldnt anymore, and we still stayed best friends but later on drifted apart before i left school and the whole experience didnt make me think i was gay. I just buried it all for another few years.

mmmm...off topic a bit but

I keep hearing 15, 16.....

that gets me very very concerned (about my own age and lack of action..ugh)

southbiochem Wrote:mmmm...off topic a bit but

I keep hearing 15, 16.....

that gets me very very concerned (about my own age and lack of action..ugh)

You aren't alone. I only came out very recently, and I'm about your age.