Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your first gay experiences <3
Pix Wrote:I'm not sure how to answer...I kinda fooled around with my best friend when we were 11 but we had our clothes on. And it was once in blue moon. We got separated for a long while (over a year) and when we got back together at age 14 she was very promiscuous with boys and also more aggressive with me (wanting me to "play the boy") and then it got intense enough that it was clearly sexual in nature.

However, after she horribly taunted 2 girls for being lesbians I asked about the stuff we did and she said that was "just practice." And then she took an effort to make a female out of me including in pushing me into having straight sex (and no longer fooled around with me as she was trying to keep me from turning into a "true lesbian") as well as "girling me up."

A few months after that I never saw her again.
Maybe just as well. She didn't sound particularly grounded or kind.

oneofcuriousity Wrote:no gay experience in the way most people mean, but i hv kissed a guy so i going to get the whole experience before this college year is out :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

Honestly? You could stop at half way if you don't like it. You're assuming you'll like the whole way, right? Good luck, then. Happy discovery. :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Honestly? You could stop at half way if you don't like it. You're assuming you'll like the whole way, right? Good luck, then. Happy discovery. :tongue:

yah i know what u mean, i have the feeling i would as when me and the guy where kissing, hands went exploring and that was fun, to bad we both lived in strict student accommodation or that night could have ended alot differently.

When I was 15.. Its just a puppy love though, we just kissed and hugged. Lol.

It went on for like 3 months and i decided to stop it because I am too vulnerable when it comes to love, i lose focus on other things. I wanna focus on my studies that time so i talked to him directly that i just wanna be friends. For 2 years, he still texts me telling me he wants to be closer to me, :p

My real experience would be when I was 18, when I was 2nd year in college. Its a friendship first then I came to like him. Again, i was undecided at that moment since we are still studying, but because he's as studious as me, I thought we can collaborate to achieve success in school. So its like hitting 2 birds with one stone. I didnt lose focus on my studies since he inspired me more, we both study hard & do well in school so its not a problem. We are both best on our undergraduate theses, and we both have Academic honors in college. Up until now, even if we already broke up we are in good terms. We are both closeted so we tried to hide everything from people around us.