Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your first gay experiences <3
In around Middle School a friend of mine and I spent about 1/2 hour kissing but that was all. The first time I had actual sex was in High School. I had a "sorta" girlfriend. Her cousin came to visit from about 50 miles away. As soon as we saw each other I knew it was him I wanted to be with, not her. He must of felt the same because he asked if he could sleep over. This was like 1970 and he was black and I am white. I wasn't sure how this would go but I didn't think my family would have a problem and they didn't that I know of. The funniest part was at the end of dinner he kept yawning and saying he was really really tired and wanted to go to bed. It was like 7:00pm. We went to my room and locked the door and had quite a night. I do remember we ended up on the floor because the bed was too noisy. We kept seeing each other (including this one night in a very sleazy motel) until I finished High School that year and moved away. I still think about him.

I was 18 years old..... and my first experience was very nice and I'll never forget it.

First gay experience was when I was 13/14ish, a close friend wanted me to essentially undress. For whatever reason, it never happened.

Then of course more recently, this year, it's basically been a lot of firsts, kiss/make out/leaning towards sex. So my first real 'gay experience' would probably be this year, age 19.

southbiochem Wrote:What he said....

Cry not that I'm happy about it..

Don't worry, we'll all get there someday... if not I plan on joining a monastery :p

Just once I would like to be sexy and arrogant, not plain and sweet… Biglaugh

southbiochem Wrote:What he said....

Cry not that I'm happy about it..

Come to the US and I shall make you mine. Don't worry, I bake a lot of cakes and I will shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! ;>

southbiochem Wrote:mmmm...off topic a bit but

I keep hearing 15, 16.....

that gets me very very concerned (about my own age and lack of action..ugh)
Don't be worried, we do things like this when we finally feel the time is right, and we're lucky enough to have found a partner (in cream - er... in crime!) to do so. I was twenty-one with my first partner... then after two months we ended it. It took me another 20 odd years to find the next partner. It's been going on ten years now.

xzeik Wrote:Come to the US and I shall make you mine. Don't worry, I bake a lot of cakes and I will shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! ;>

Cupcakes? [Image: rainbow-cupcakes1.jpg]

There were some pretty loaded moments early on as my classmates went through puberty as hormonal little freaks but I guess the first real gay experience happened around 17.

Never had a gay experience.
I must been doing something wrong.

xzeik Wrote:Come to the US and I shall make you mine. Don't worry, I bake a lot of cakes and I will shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! ;>

Hands off my man! Twak

:p Biglaugh :tongue: