Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your first gay experiences <3
[Image: im-not-calling-you-a-slut.jpg]
[Image: MjAxMy0xNjBkYTRiYmE5M2ZjNmNm.png]
[Image: image.png]

consensually ? when i was about 14 i think ...

I was 47, so don't give up hope! Smile I had a couple close calls when I was younger, but didn't let it happen. After my first time receiving oral from a guy while visiting New Orleans, let's just say I've been making up for lost time. You're never too old to have a happy childhood. Wink

For that first encounter I admit I used craigslist. At this point I'm surprised I had the courage (or desperation) to do that. I was in a city a comfortable distance from home, and the opportunity was there. It took me a couple hours of reading posts, narrowing the field, exchanging emails with a few, and then finally settling on a winner. Wanting nothing more than to suck me off, he left my hotel room happy.

I later found the gay bars on Bourbon St, but couldn't bring myself to push past the guy in the speedo and cowboy hat in the doorway. That was a little too public.

Since then I've preferred more intimacy with a guy, and have checked out some of Seattle's gay bars (mild to wild) with a boyfriend. I'm not really into the city scene, but it was fun.

I'm not sure how to answer...I kinda fooled around with my best friend when we were 11 but we had our clothes on. And it was once in blue moon. We got separated for a long while (over a year) and when we got back together at age 14 she was very promiscuous with boys and also more aggressive with me (wanting me to "play the boy") and then it got intense enough that it was clearly sexual in nature.

However, after she horribly taunted 2 girls for being lesbians I asked about the stuff we did and she said that was "just practice." And then she took an effort to make a female out of me including in pushing me into having straight sex (and no longer fooled around with me as she was trying to keep me from turning into a "true lesbian") as well as "girling me up."

A few months after that I never saw her again.

I started thinking when it was the first time I kissed a girl and got a very faint memory from years back while I was 17-19 years old. Later and much clearer memories are from when I was 25-28, just kissing and touching little, that time...

I was 12 with a guy i had a crush on , in my neighborhood.
He was very cute! I remember i really liked him.
And he and me usually go to his house to "play hide & seek"
But actually went there to do some touching :$
Of course, always with clothes on, and never touching each other's parts.
Just some huggs and kisses (not in the lips , at that age was kind of disgusting to any kid lol )
So! Just that , innocent gay playing :$ Loool.

First gay experience.

Hmm.

That one is hard one to call. Both took place in another century, one was willingly, the other not so much.

So which tale do you want to hear?

The one of the charming young man who wooed me and patiently allowed me to deal with the whole 'I are gay' issue, or the one who forcibly took that which he wanted from me?

The one by force took place much, much earlier - and it wasn't pretty.

The one who was patient was a lover, my first lover and was gentle, and kind and I willingly 'bowed' to his his desire.

Two sides to this particular coin....

yoyoyo148 Wrote:I wasn't that young. It was with a total stranger. He lived close me, I suppose even if I saw him before I didn't pay attention 'cause he was just another stranger on the street. We met on grindr(my grindr experience lasted for 2 months or smth) after 2 weeks if I remember correctly I saw him on the subway didn't notice him first but when I did, he noticed me as well ,cause I was looking at him. Get this, there was a girl with him they were holding hands omfg u should've seen his face. "Hey babe you see that guy looking at me he's laughing and shit.. Yea you've probably noticed that I'm a little bit annoyed yea that's cuz we fucked recently" That was the most extreme thing that happened to me WOAH tough life

Wow, that's a tough one huh

Wade Wrote:I've been told that while working on a snowman drawing, during Kindergarten when I was five years old, I casually looked up and kissed my friend, Justin, on the cheek.

It's been a dry spell ever since.

You need to get out there, Wadino, and start singing men songs... I'm sure you'll find someone sensitive to your voice and lyrics... Bighug

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:First gay experience.

Hmm.

That one is hard one to call. Both took place in another century, one was willingly, the other not so much.

So which tale do you want to hear?

The one of the charming young man who wooed me and patiently allowed me to deal with the whole 'I are gay' issue, or the one who forcibly took that which he wanted from me?

The one by force took place much, much earlier - and it wasn't pretty.

The one who was patient was a lover, my first lover and was gentle, and kind and I willingly 'bowed' to his his desire.

Two sides to this particular coin....
You've been through a lot, hon. Bighug