• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first kiss
What was your first kiss like.
An eye for an eye

Still waiting....lol

stranger221 Wrote:Still waiting....lol

It will happen. My first kiss was amazing. Smile
An eye for an eye

Kissing is a real art. Some people know how to do it, many don't. If it's done well the experience can be extremely pleasureable.

My first kiss was for a play (as I've talked about earlier here) just a few months ago. It was during a rehearsal of course. The girl was very nervous about it and she had to be good an liquored up to do it. Not really very magical. But I guess I shouldn't really count that as my "first" kiss. I guess I'd call it my first joyless, obligatory, mechanical deed involving the contact of the sweet end of the digestive tract with a drunken, sad, reluctant mess for display.

My first kiss was much more striking than my first time. Smile

It's true it's an art. Sometimes it's just horrible, but sometimes, it's WOW!

My first kiss was very hollywoody XD
A friend (who I met in a Japanese language class) and I were back at his house from some dinner party, we were at the garden, talking, it was obvious there was a little tension, I was about to say goodbye and leave, but I finally dared and very quietly said "kisushte" ("kiss me" in Japanese XD) haha, because somehow it felt easier than saying it in Spanish (our mothertongue). So immediately we kissed, it was short, nice and sweet, and then his phone rang. It was his mom asking where he was 'cause it was late Tongue That was it. I went back home with a smile on my face. Sheep

Ikkarus Wrote:My first kiss was very hollywoody XD
A friend (who I met in a Japanese language class) and I were back at his house from some dinner party, we were at the garden, talking, it was obvious there was a little tension, I was about to say goodbye and leave, but I finally dared and very quietly said "kisushte" ("kiss me" in Japanese XD) haha, because somehow it felt easier than saying it in Spanish (our mothertongue). So immediately we kissed, it was short, nice and sweet, and then his phone rang. It was his mom asking where he was 'cause it was late Tongue That was it. I went back home with a smile on my face. Sheep

That's a beautiful story.

My first kiss was a vary akward kiss with my first boyfriend in the woods behind his house,I still wish it had been more romantic.

Awkward and without passion (I was still pretending I was something I wasn't and it was with a girl)

My first kiss after embracing my sexuality was still awkward, but much more pleasant. I will never forget it....shame the guy turned out to be a loser who used me and stole from me though. Still, one never forgets their first kiss.