Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first kiss
Ekwarph Wrote:It's not our fault that you're so awful that nobody wanted to kiss you before you got 18. :biggrin:

Thank you. Now I feel at home. Bouncingstegi

Tyrion Wrote:It was the most amazing, romantic thing ever... and then I woke up.
LOL...
Dream kisses are awesome. 1st time i kissed a guy in a dream was amazing (as were the other couple times its happened) .. have no idea how it compares to 'real life' though.....

I was in third grade. Our class was divided in groups of two and each group given a light bulb and told to light it with a box of alligator clips, fixtures, batteries and battery packs at our disposal. I figured out how to light it and the girl that was my partner said she loves me and kissed me. I said ewe yucky.

Honestly, I want it to happen already. D: I bet it's gonna be fucking dupey amazing.....or it might taste like chilli.

stranger221 Wrote:Honestly, I want it to happen already. D: I bet it's gonna be fucking dupey amazing.....or it might taste like chilli.

The more you hype it though.......

But really my first kiss was adrenaline rushed. it was amazing, I felt naughty and amazing all at the same time and it was with a girl Smile

Wait wait wait.....

Are we talking about our first kiss with an alive person? Cause, then yeah... I'm still totally waiting.

Wade Wrote:Wait wait wait.....

Are we talking about our first kiss with an alive person? Cause, then yeah... I'm still totally waiting.

I can totally relate to this!!!! I'll never forget all those lovely nights at the mortuary <fleeeeeeeeeeee>

What am i about to say has nothing to do with this thread buuuut that ''turtle'' smiley is actually shuckle from pokemon Big Grin