Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first kiss
SolemnBoy Wrote:NEW EDIT: Based on my own experiences with people around my age and without the support of a more objective and global study I have reached the conclusion that my first kiss happened relatively late in comparison to what is, once again locally, perceived to be the average age and I wish to acknowledge that I lack the time to perform a worldwide investigation in order to find out whether that is really the case or not. Furthermore, "I think" implies uncertainty. I've heard that sarcasm is a great way to cover up annoyance when you're not sure whether someone insulted you or not because tones are somewhat hard to read in text.

I like you SolemnBoy. I wasn't insulting you in the slightest bit. I even put in the smilie like I'm supposed to. *sigh* Due to the amount of times I've had to explain that I'm I really just kidding on this board, I need to reconsider the way I communicate. I grew up with two older brothers, and coarseness and teasing is engrained in me as an appropriate method of showing affection. That's my fault. I was just teasing.

I'm very happy for you about your first kiss. It's good you're not going to grow up embittered and angry like me who's still waiting. And you're probably right about it a tad bit late (but not much). But if 17 is late, then 25 is... what? That's all I was implying: good natured jealousy. My apologies for the miscommunication.

Wade Wrote:I like you SolemnBoy. I wasn't insulting you in the slightest bit. I even put in the smilie like I'm supposed to. *sigh* Due to the amount of times I've had to explain that I'm I really just kidding on this board, I need to reconsider the way I communicate. I grew up with two older brothers, and coarseness and teasing is engrained in me as an appropriate method of showing affection. That's my fault. I was just teasing.

I'm very happy for you about your first kiss. It's good you're not going to grow up embittered and angry like me who's still waiting. And you're probably right about it a tad bit late (but not much). But if 17 is late, then 25 is... what? That's all I was implying: good natured jealousy. My apologies for the miscommunication.

Nooo don't make me feel bad now! I'm all for extremely mean joking but it's so hard to tell when someone's being serious if you're not speaking face-to-face. I also have this thing where I snap when I think I'm being patronized. Not trashtalked but just patronized.

Don't apologize, it was my fault. From now on I'll assume you're joking when this kind of thing happens! Smile

Besides, I'm bitter as shit so it didn't really save me from that Turtle

SolemnBoy Wrote:Nooo don't make me feel bad now! I'm all for extremely mean joking but it's so hard to tell when someone's being serious if you're not speaking face-to-face. I also have this thing where I snap when I think I'm being patronized. Not trashtalked but just patronized.

Don't apologize, it was my fault. From now on I'll assume you're joking when this kind of thing happens! Smile

Besides, I'm bitter as shit so it didn't really save me from that Turtle

Are we going to have to get into a cyber slap fight over whose fault it was?

I'll tell you what I told someone else here:

Imagine with every post I write I'm laughing, and then I gently poke you in the ribs with a big smile on my face while I'm saying, "Heh? *poke* Aww, come on... *poke*" Then you finally give in and we both have a great big laugh followed maybe with a tickle fight...

That's what I see in my head at least. I can understand why that doesn't translate.

P.S.

And try not to be bitter if you can help it. It's a hard pit to climb out of.

So far I've only gotten a peek on the cheek by a girl when I was 10 heh. Eh time will come ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Wade Wrote:Are we going to have to get into a cyber slap fight over whose fault it was?

I'll tell you what I told someone else here:

Imagine with every post I write I'm laughing, and then I gently poke you in the ribs with a big smile on my face while I'm saying, "Heh? *poke* Aww, come on... *poke*" Then you finally give in and we both have a great big laugh followed maybe with a tickle fight...

That's what I see in my head at least. I can understand why that doesn't translate.

P.S.

And try not to be bitter if you can help it. It's a hard pit to climb out of.

I actually manage to be kind of happy despite being completely cynical about the world, our values and most human beings.

I'll picture that image in my head from now on then. Bitch.

My first experience with being kissed by a guy was "horrible"!!!!

I was 14 and he was 16, and I swear he tried to swallow half my face!!! It was a grueling 10 seconds where he was slobbering his saliva all over my face and it was dripping down my chin. When he finally stopped, I was on the verge of throwing up and just wanted to run and get a towel to dry my face off.
Luckily, I kept my mouth shut tight during the ordeal and didn't allow his saliva soaked tongue to deposit anything in my mouth. <that would have been a night mare worse than hell itself>

We have remained friends over the years and to this day we still call each other regularly.

Yep, I'll never forget my first kiss!!!!

Wade Wrote:.................

Late? Oh fuck you. Supergrin (smilie implies an intent to be humorous, I've been told)
It's not our fault that you're so awful that nobody wanted to kiss you before you got 18. :biggrin:

The first boy to kiss me was my first BF, it was accompanied by the words 'I Love You, Duckie' (Duckie was our nick name for each other. Long story and some things are better left as secrets Wink ), and it happened when we snuck off to the nature reserve at school to have a smoke when we were in first form at high school....ahhhhhh Smile

The context of my first kiss (and more) sounds a bit like a bad movie scenario. It happened like that :
-Ow nooo I just missed the last train to go home and I don't have enough money for a taxi
-Ow nooo, such a pity! ok no problem you can sleep at home if you want
-Err...ok

I let you guess what followed.

Ekwarph Wrote:The context of my first kiss (and more) sounds a bit like a bad movie scenario. It happened like that :
-Ow nooo I just missed the last train to go home and I don't have enough money for a taxi
-Ow nooo, such a pity! ok no problem you can sleep at home if you want
-Err...ok

I let you guess what followed.

Sounds like something from a romance novel LOL