Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first time having sex of any kind
Hello,
There are a lot of ways to get lost in sex, I suggest finding someone to chat with some of the dating websites are just mingling.

Hello uneunsae,
Really I felt no shame. I was a little shy. He was a young man and very beautiful. The advice given was try to meet someone who you can relate to first. I did that on a dating site, but it was less exciting. The fella left home and never let me know if he'd be back.

Uneunsae Wrote:You should look into a vibrator. Hehe. Herz

Can you write off your dildo at tax time?

Me and a friend were "comparing" when younger and started humping against each other. At the time didn't even think of being gay or straight but it felt good having someone else touching me instead of just my own hand!

First encounter, my girlfriend in my first year of uni. Yes... girlfriend.

My undergrad was half science, so I suppose some part of my brain was thinking "oh so you think you're gay? Lets test that hypothesis empirically.."

Definitely gay now. Though I have to admit it as a good start to being a sexually active adult. She was awesome and we're still friends now Big Grin

The first guy i was with that i can remember lived with his mom. I didnt know it at the time. And we were screwing on the couch and she walk in and it was like nothing to him and i was half drunk so i didnt care. Is that normal?

I was 15. I was totally out. Everyone in school knew I was gay. This closet case senior on the football team (didn't know he was a closet case until this happened) pulled up next to me while I was walking home and told me to get in his car. He was huge and gorgeous, I could not say no. He took me to his home and I blew him twice, and swallowed. He could not have been happier with my service. I blew him a few more times that year but could not convince him to f**k me. But I will never forget him, he was so hot, and so forceful, the perfect first for a blossoming bottom. Smile

reedj439 Wrote:I was 15. I was totally out. Everyone in school knew I was gay. This closet case senior on the football team (didn't know he was a closet case until this happened) pulled up next to me while I was walking home and told me to get in his car. He was huge and gorgeous, I could not say no. He took me to his home and I blew him twice, and swallowed. He could not have been happier with my service. I blew him a few more times that year but could not convince him to f**k me. But I will never forget him, he was so hot, and so forceful, the perfect first for a blossoming bottom. Smile

That's awesome!!
The big Foot ball player.
Cruising up in his Red corvette. Hot wavy dark hair, football in the front seat, telling you to get in.
HOT. (That would make a great short gay film on you tube)

I was 16, and my friend and I decided we were going to "do it", but we couldn't agree on what "it" should be. We finally figured out that we were probably both tops, so decided on oral. But the whole evening seemed so funny to me that I couldn't stop laughing long enough. We ended up jerking each other off but we had to avoid looking at each other or the hilarity would start again. We decided that we were probably not "meant for each other, at least not sexually, so gave it up and each went on to other partners.