Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first time having sex of any kind
Robben Wrote:My first time undressing was in a stairwell in an LGBT Community Center I blew him

I always fantasize about encounters like this, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm not sure what I'm afraid of!

Being caught?
I bid NO Trump!

Wow! some real late starters here, and thats O.K.
Remember it sometimes happens when you least expect it.
HERE we go---I was 9 years old with the boy down the street, all oral sex. This continued until I was 13. We grew apart as we got older. (I remember when his dad almost caught us, he walked into his bed room, very close call)

JimmyEcho Wrote:Wow! some real late starters here, and thats O.K.

Judging from your tone I don't feel that it is. Sad

LJay Wrote:Being caught?

No, meeting a hot guy and not being able to resist each other, we give each other oral. I've never done casual sex.

No bad tone. I don't want you to take this wrong, but really, why would I be concerned over this. I just thought there would have been more teen age losses. surprised is more like it.

There was only one other gay guy in my high school. I went to a private school with 400 students. He and I shared our first gay kiss. Smile

JimmyEcho Wrote:No bad tone. I don't want you to take this wrong, but really, why would I be concerned over this. I just thought there would have been more teen age losses. surprised is more like it.

No no no! Don't try to convince me you're not obsessed with our (the V's) lack of a sex life! I know your type. You sit there, unable to form any coherent thought other than "what a bunch of losers those virgins are." Well, mister, I'm here to tell you that you've got problems, bubba. Big ones! Your single mindedness for the fulfillment of global virgincide is appalling. We deserve the right to breathe the same air as you, ya know! If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you touch our pricks, do we not weep with thanks! Of course!

You.... you disgust me.

(not really though! Elkgrin )

Wade Wrote:No no no! Don't try to convince me you're not obsessed with our (the V's) lack of a sex life! I know your type. You sit there, unable to form any coherent thought other than "what a bunch of losers those virgins are." Well, mister, I'm here to tell you that you've got problems, bubba. Big ones! Your single mindedness for the fulfillment of global virgincide is appalling. We deserve the right to breathe the same air as you, ya know! If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you touch our pricks, do we not weep with thanks! Of course!

You.... you disgust me.

(not really though! :elk grinSmile
Spoken like a true Gay Virgin Pride advocate Biggrinflip

I wonder if there's a category of slutty virgins. Because sometimes I totally feel like one. A slutty mindset - but without the sex.

Wade
Yeah, you got me. your ruining my diabolical master plan to RID the world of the V's and take over the EARTH. I'll get you for this Wade and your little dog to.Elkgrin