Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your home's decor
@InbetweenDreams I like your altar space.  The wooden box to the right of the pic, is that an incense holder?  I've never seen one like that.

@Cridders88 - You're a gamer?  I never suspected!  LOL Wink   Great set up there!  I've only one TV screen and the table it's on has compartments to hold my DVDs, but nowhere near the amount of space that yours is.

@Bhp91126 -  I didn't expect everyone to have wild pics, I'm enjoying everyone's pics, and learning about their personal style.  I LOVE your chairs, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with bookshelves in my living room.  I don't have as many books as you, only one unit has books on it, the others hold various times.  You have great colors in your place, love the purple and blue!  Also loving the living room carpet!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 2 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • Bhp91126, Cridders88

(02-27-2021, 03:57 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Ok, here are some pix of what I described in my previous post

Living/dining room, see the “wild” chairs

Bedroom

Guest bedroom, lung-volume meter on table (not a bong) 

one more interesting item, our Living room carpet, a Gustav Klimt imitation
I like that rug! Heart
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Bhp91126

I am living in a cluttered town home and have my TV on a dresser. LOL So the game consoles, movies etc are inside the dresser drawers, wired out the back. I also have some VERY old and very tall vases of dried "fake" sticks/organic matter framing a couch that everyone always seems to like but wow they are really out of date. Lastly, I am working from home for the past year so I have four wide screens, two PCs, and a standing/rising desk setup so I don't sit all day. The productivity up in this place is staggering. Cool

On a side note, I don't have photos on my pc to share here. Do any of you use this forum on your phone? And if, how so? Browser, app, seems posting snaps would be easier that way. Also, any feedback/guidance on how you manage media for this forum would be interesting to hear about too. Maybe another thread? There used to be one years ago but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks!

Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(02-27-2021, 04:25 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: @InbetweenDreams I like your altar space.  The wooden box to the right of the pic, is that an incense holder?  I've never seen one like that.

Yeah that's what it is and believe it or not found it at Wal-Mart of all places Smile

I do like that carpet too, that's pretty awesome.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bhp91126