Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your ideal man
What kind of man do you love the most?

For me, I love very male and rough men with big heart, who's but also naive and shy.
Lol that sounds weird..

I'm interested in personality. Only good looks can never lead me to love (or sex).

So, what about ya?

Well, besides all the obvious stuff like kind and honest, I guess my ideal man:

* Isn't clingy. He understands I need time for myself too and respects that.

* Doesn't express his love in obnoxious clichés, like tagging me in Facebook statuses for every anniversary or other annoying stuff.

* Can enjoy more "challenging" forms of entertainment. Like, he doesn't mind old/foreign movies, arthouse movies etc. and preferably likes to read. On the other hand, he can't be too pretentious and not have any guilty pleasures. On a movie date we'll watch La Dolce Vita or some zombie gore flick.

* It would be really hot if he was a musician but it's not really vital or anything.

* Humble, spontaneous, intelligent. Likes animals.

* Somewhat politically aware.

* His goals and dreams in life need to be compatible with mine. Loves to travel and wants to have children somewhere around his 30's.

* As for looks, I have a slight preference for slim guys, but any body-type that isn't down-right unhealthy is absolutely fine by me. A cute kind of dorky look and a cute butt if I can afford to be a little shallow.

A brain, a heart and doesn't fuck around like a horny rabbit.

I still haven't found him. Sad

Amen to that one, Mr. L --- a functioning brain is the sexiest thing I can think of...

Interesting question. The man I'd like is tall, well educated (Masters at least) over 60, well spoken, a touch romantic and he wants to sleep with me all the time. Likes sex but only the way we do it, nothing vanilla but not hard core kink. Likes long drives to nowhere, silence doesn't bother him. Will surprise me by suddenly hugging me or giving me a quick kiss. A nicely furred chest with a good treasure trail leading to average sized cock and balls-but they're shaved, at least so I'm not picking hair from my teeth. His caring for me is so genuine that others notice but...we're not clinging to each other. We each have our own occupations, can stand to be separated for long intervals. Likes riding, real cowboy boots and jeans, nothing showy, just two guys horseback. Always bareback because we are monogamous. We cannot imagine one without the other but our is not a showy relationship. In business suits we're two men of a certain age who project masculinity, We're both Alpha Males which, at first, led to some nasty fights about dominance but, as with all our problems, we worked it out. Both go commando. I don't need prove he loves me nor does he ever wonder about my affections for him. We know we'll grow older, one of us will die first and we've tried to deal with that. We're partners, not lovers, not boy friends, not significant others. We're a mated pair. Marriage? We wouldn't dream of it; we have all the love and kindness and understanding we need and a confirmation of our status would be pointless. Grey eyes would be nice. I shave my head so.....a silver crew cut on him would be great. We're tat men and have our fair share, just nothing that refers to the other. He's go a pierced ear and I've got a pierced cock. But where would I find this man? I don't know. But one thing I do know, you find something when you're not quite looking. One day you're stuck for five minutes in an elevator or valet brings you his car....But his grey eyes look in my green eyes and we know we must introduce ourselves. We have the sense to not walk away, even if we've only got five minutes, we'll use that to lead onward. If I've a fantasy about him, it's his hard body. I'm lame and so just looking at him as he takes off his clothes to shower makes me happy. But most of all....I want him to want me no matter the physical characteristics. That's one thing you cannot look for an find, fidelity combined with desire to be together.....

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Well, besides all the obvious stuff like kind and honest, I guess my ideal man:

* Isn't clingy. He understands I need time for myself too and respects that.

* Doesn't express his love in obnoxious clichés, like tagging me in Facebook statuses for every anniversary or other annoying stuff.

* Can enjoy more "challenging" forms of entertainment. Like, he doesn't mind old/foreign movies, arthouse movies etc. and preferably likes to read. On the other hand, he can't be too pretentious and not have any guilty pleasures. On a movie date we'll watch La Dolce Vita or some zombie gore flick.

* It would be really hot if he was a musician but it's not really vital or anything.

* Humble, spontaneous, intelligent. Likes animals.

* Somewhat politically aware.

* His goals and dreams in life need to be compatible with mine. Loves to travel and wants to have children somewhere around his 30's.

* As for looks, I have a slight preference for slim guys, but any body-type that isn't down-right unhealthy is absolutely fine by me. A cute kind of dorky look and a cute butt if I can afford to be a little shallow.

I agree with many of these...
And I add that my perfect lover should be able to manage my crazyness and my darkness.
I think enough myself, so, maybe I would prefer to be 'the licterate one' but have near me someone who's make me smile and make my life easier...
An happy person able to stay happy near me...

With 6 past relationships under my belt, it became apparent that my 'ideal' man is not really that good for me. That was made clear by the end of relationship #4.

Those who I thought were 'ideal' ended up doing a lot of damage. Abuses, uses, murders, mayhem, drugs and parties...

My longest realtionship (14 years) was with a person who is in many ways the direct opposite of my 'ideal'. Sure he cheated on me regularly and often, however we had a nice quiet home life and I felt kinda sorta wanted and loved. No it wasn't a healthy wanting or loving, it was more using and abusing - but in a nicer way that previous relationships.

So...

He has to be an existing man - not some kind of imaginary perfect ghost who my mind has built through the years. Otherwise he wouldn't exist.

Ben Cohen.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My fiancé, which I know is a cliché answer, is because he's:

*really hot, great body, not with bulky muscles but he has lean muscles all over which gives him definition that's so sexy, big blue eyes, (used to be a model, but doesn't tell people about it often cause he doesn't like to brag.
*he's a Le Cordon Bleu ( the original one in Paris) trained chef, who makes me whatever I want.

* he's smart and is going to graduate with a.
a degree in engineering/rocket science or whatever it is that he studies.

* is very loyal and faithful.

Everything that HumbleTangerine listed except for two things: he's not a musician and has a different kind of good looks which I described above.

But don't wish you had what I have necessarily because other facets of my life are not as good for example:
The only family that I can count on are my parents and my second cousin and her parents on my mothers side and that's considering my entire large family
And this doesn't even have anything to do with my sexuality they hated me before I liked guys and they have no idea I'm even engaged because they only talk to me when they want something

I'm currently receiving constant harassing Text messages from my Aunt in CA because I just can't fly over immediately to help her sooth another family member who's grandfather is dying.
It started with, "why can't you ever come here when I need you" and devolved into profanity.

Not that I don't appreciate what I have, I consider myself very blessed.