Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your ideal man
just a ginger buff guy lol ,,but a truly honest one , I hate lying ,, in reality ,, just a nice person who just love sci fi . horror movies and just fun = and the alternate is I just like what a chunky guy likes too, I hope they don't mind I go to festivals too with buddys ..im faithful like a dog anyway

My ideal man is someone who is himself. Don’t try to be something you are not. Since I am so easy to please, I would prefer him to be faithful and non-abusive; but in the end I would probably tolerate even that.

So yeah, as long as he loved me that would make my day. xD

Must have a sense of humor, but doesn't mock others.

Be able to have a conversation.

Is faithful, patient, loving, self-confident, and honest.

Is in touch with his playful side, and affectionate.

understands the definition of monogamy.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Almost everything that HumbleTangerine listed. In addition, my ideal man would need to be masculine and in good physical shape.

My ideal man can be in a wheel chair. I like very intelligent men with simular taste in humor..

My ideal man should be kind, enough so that I can drop all the jadedness and just be my fluffy, happy self without second guessing.

My ideal man should be homey, gamer & geeky is a +

My ideal man should move at a little slow pace so we could spend hours talking about Metal Gear Solid theories without getting bored, or just truly enjoy whatever we're doing at the moment.

My ideal man should be willing to try at least once my likes, music, books, tv shows.

My ideal man should be family oriented yet, letting the family know there are limits they cannot cross.

He should be smart and with a good common sense.

He should be direct and not afraid to express himself.

He should be at least a tad romantic.

He should be mostly vanilla in bed, nothing hardcore, but a little play from time to time it's ok.

Finally he should be faithful and monogamous.

My ideal man is the guy I have been with for the past 28 years...he is perfect....

I have gone for 28 years and not said a single bad word about him to anyone...and that will be the case for the rest of my life...

I like a man who is intense...and who is in touch with himself. Someone who is thoughtful, kind and even tempered. I like men who have empathy for other people...who are spiritual...intelligent....curious about things....willing to evolve themselves...definitely liberal....passionate about things he believes...kinda goofy is cute....

I like a decent man as well...I don't like people who do underhanded things at other people's expense...

I definitely like a positive attitude and of course...there needs to be chemistry.....

The way i feel right now is for the ideal man to be handsome, intelligent, witty, and married who just wants a boyfriend on the side with permission from his husband/wife.

A guy who's down-to-earth yet sociable and hates drama just as much as I do. Also, I like guys who like cuddling without it necessarily leading to sex. Wish me luck! lol

And you know what, I forgot to add that my ideal man would make me feel less cynical about everything. That is actually probably the most important.