Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your ideal man
Jake Wrote:Because let's be honest... what interest you FIRST is to get someone to have sex with.

I don't agree with this at all, your phrasing makes it sound like some kind of general rule that applies to everyone Tongue

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I don't agree with this at all, your phrasing makes it sound like some kind of general rule that applies to everyone Tongue

Well.. at this point, I have to agree with Jake, although, if it comes to me, I agree with you, HumbleT!

I'm kinda asexual, so it's hard for people getting me to sex. However, usual men are just crazy about sex and it's their instinct.
Many men are lying, if they're saying that they aren't interested in sex first. THEY EVEN MAKE LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX!!

For example, women are diffrent. Many women have sex to keep their love. So.. it's just a stereotypical human nature..

btw. there are also many exceptions like us. But according to my experience, men are wolves with sex focus..

Freak Wrote:Well.. at this point, I have to agree with Jake, although, if it comes to me, I agree with you, HumbleT!

I'm kinda asexual, so it's hard for people getting me to sex. However, usual men are just crazy about sex and it's their instinct.
Many men are lying, if they're saying that they aren't interested in sex first. THEY EVEN MAKE LOVE TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX!!

For example, women are diffrent. Many women have sex to keep their love. So.. it's just a stereotypical human nature..

btw. there are also many exceptions like us. But according to my experience, men are wolves with sex focus..

I'm just saying that there are many exceptions to the "men are obsessed with sex" stereotype. I've never been that way. I can't even disconnect personality and physical attractiveness like some people can, which means I've never slept with anyone for their looks alone. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with people who do that, but I make a point out of correcting people who say things like "Okay, let's be honest, sex always comes first" or anything similar to that. Because it's just another stereotype that a lot of people don't really fit into Smile

My ideal man would be between 6'1 and 6'1.5"
His hair should be brown but with lighter highlights
Eyes need to be hazel flecked with yellow (this is crucial!)
He must weigh between 172 and 174 lbs
His religion absolutely must be Zoroastrian (think of the children!)
He must be able to rock a beanie copter.

Or failing all that, it would be nice if he were, you know, breathing 'n' stuff.

I still stick with Ben Cohen Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Colton Haynes!!!

Hands-make-heart

Kaze Wrote:Colton Haynes!!!

Hands-make-heart

Very cute. I approve Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

My age to 5 years younger
Around my height
Similar tastes in music/movies/food/etc
Blond hair & Blue eyes (not a requirement by any means, I just kinda kave a thing for both those)
Somewhere between 'average' and 'cute' looks
This one is an absolute requirement: believes in monogamous long-term (hopefully forever) relationships
Likes to just be quiet & cuddle up/kiss/simply be close on a cold winter day
Mostly closeted like myself
Asexual would be a good thing too

In reality I'll just stick to daydreaming though ... & if I need to cuddle with something, there's a pillow on my bed LOL