Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your "love" song
. . . unless you are talking about the best of all time. Then, I would have to say these two have my vote.

and for a sad one

LOL...I was going to answer this and I realized after had C&P it in my browser that I already answered it when I was eastofeden...AS by Stevie Wonder is my "love song" to my lover.

I do think that Phyllis Hyman's "Old Friend" is a great love song....

I really loved this lady...and this song. The opther love song that I think of alot is from Donny Harhaway...oddly enough both Donny and Phyliis Hyman commited suicide...very sad. I think this is a beautiful song...

"Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac.

My first ever boyfriend knew the guitar (he also taught me). One of the first songs he ever played was this song. I eventually learned the lyrics and sang it with him. The relationship ended though because of his family sending him to a different school (an argument I heard over the phone one night - to a catholic school).

There are other songs that I like as a "love" song...such as The Righteous Brother's "Unchained Melody" and The Beatles "Til There Was You".

Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's

the first and only bf i ever had lived very far from me and this song always got me crying haha

Better Together by Jack Johnson. It wasn't "official", though. Just reminded me of him every time I heard it. Smile

far away from me
by little brother
back when i was in job corps in kentucky
i used to have a bf name sam we used to do everything together and loved playing video games mostly
which was so fun but he left when he had a sickness in his stomach he had food poisoning and that was the last time i saw him so when i play that song i think of him:frown:

ATB - I wanna cry

I cant get the video to work :frown:

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I cant get the video to work :frown:
Here you go. I hope it's the one you wanted. :biggrin: Just use the HDVsk_aHhXc part of the youtube url.

azulai Wrote:Here you go. I hope it's the right one. :biggrin:

I can remember telling marshlander years ago how to do that lol!!

Cheers dude....