Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinions on best actors in a single movie/role?
So guys, in films who do you think had the best acting?
IE played their role(s) perfectly.

I personally don't have a best because four people in my humble opinion were solid 10/10
In a specific role.
A certain forum member may agree entirely or disagree completely with my first up Smile

Heath Ledger - Joker - Dark Knight
Johnny Depp - Captain Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean
Val Kilmer - Doctor Holiday - Tombstone
Robert Downey Jr - Iron Man - Iron man

There are so many awesome actors like Sean Connery is epic in anything so is Morgan Freeman. So who all do YOU guys feel did a perfect job in a single movie? feel free to go in depth or simply post a name Big Grin.

Morgan Freeman.. He's just so convincing everytime I see him on movies..

You wont feel that he's there for glitz and glamour, he is just very passionate about acting.

Uhmm who else, I like Daniel Day Lewis, Paul Newman, Tom Hanks, Robert De Niro, Al pacino, Sean Penn etc..

Matthew Modine..........And the band played on
Sigourney Weaver........Prayers for Bobby
Michael Cane...............Secondhand Lions
Robert Duvall...............Secondhand Lions
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Meryl Streep as Julia Child.

She's a goddess

SilverBullet Wrote:A certain forum member may agree entirely or disagree completely with my first up Smile

Heath Ledger - Joker - Dark Knight

Calling me out, are you? Well yeah, I do have an opinion about that. I actually love a number of Jokers out there, and Heath Ledger is definitely one of them. He gave the performance of his life and went out with a bang that shocked us all. That being said, I also have a special place in my heart for Jack Nicholson's Joker back in 1989.

BUT

My award to the greatest Joker ever goes to Mark Hamill. Most people forget and/or dismiss him just because he's a voice actor. I don't give a damn, cuz he both makes me laugh and sends shivers up my spine. Bravo, Mr, Hamill!

I know there's more, but on the top of my head..

Heath Ledger in 'Sin Eater'

I know it's not 'Brokeback Mountain' or anything, but I really loved him
in 'Sin Eater'.. If you haven't seen it, it's a pretty good supernatural movie.

I know it says Actors, but..

I just saw Dakota Fanning in, 'Now is Good', I really liked how she portrayed
the lead role.

My alter ego; Hermione Granger and her actress(not actor gurls), the glorious Emma Watson.

Daniel and Rupert were cute and stuff, but without Emma, they would've died so many times and the romantic tension would've been so gay...oh wait :|

But honestly, I love her and Hermione. And also as the chick in the Wallflower movie.

Excuse me while I become a lesbian for her :3

VileKyle Wrote:Calling me out, are you? Well yeah, I do have an opinion about that. I actually love a number of Jokers out there, and Heath Ledger is definitely one of them. He gave the performance of his life and went out with a bang that shocked us all. That being said, I also have a special place in my heart for Jack Nicholson's Joker back in 1989.

BUT

My award to the greatest Joker ever goes to Mark Hamill. Most people forget and/or dismiss him just because he's a voice actor. I don't give a damn, cuz he both makes me laugh and sends shivers up my spine. Bravo, Mr, Hamill!

Hehe thanks for the info, tbh I have not seen the older Jokers but Heath Ledger made the joker one of my all time favorite villains. Due to your post I will be watching some of the older batman movies with the joker and pay special attention to Mark Hamill Smile.
Thanks for your input! Big Grin

When it comes to actresses i like Meryl Streep of course! Another actress who is acting because its her passion and not for popularity.

her recent performance in "Doubt" was just so convincing, I wanted to punch her face

And then I love Natalie Portman in "Black Swan" and Kate Winslet in "The Reader"

Rachel McAdams is an ignored actress. I like her a lot..

Heath ledger - Joker, it may be cliche but dont care
Christian bale - American psycho
Meryl streep - the iron lady
tom hanks - cast away
will feral - Anchorman
daniel day lewis - there will be blood
vince vaughn - the break-up
michael douglas - behind the candelabra