Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your perfect Christmas Present?
I ordered it myself - a Boss Katana 100 practice amp ...I have four amps already but this is different and I need it lol

[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION], why don't you like colors? Besides, yellow hides certain stains. Of course, black is fine, too. Just as long as they aren't too tight. That makes 'em hard to take off.

I tried to look up "Native Son in Bespin" but had no luck. Are you sure you aren't the boyfriend of the girl next door? He's hot as a bonfire! But I think he, at least sometimes, does not wear u-trou.
I bid NO Trump!

I prefer darker and neutral hues. Bright colors are for girls. I do like tasteful tartans and plaids!

How can you tell the hot boyfriend isn't wearing undies?

My perfect present would be world peace. It frustrates me that there are wars going on. Knowing that people are dying defending one set of ideals or another sucks. I feel powerless and I weep at the unnecessary loss of life.

At this stage in my life, a good job that I enjoy. I did enough schooling and paid my dues. Of course a nice man is a plus Smile. But I have a great gift coming, time with my family. Time with those I love is enough of a present for me.

NativeSon Wrote:I prefer darker and neutral hues. Bright colors are for girls. I do like tasteful tartans and plaids!

How can you tell the hot boyfriend isn't wearing undies?
[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION], I find myself leaning a lot toward neutral and dark clothes, too. It makes matching easy and I am not the flamboyant type. I do have a red rain hat, though.

As for telling whether the hot boyfriend is wearing undies, you just have to feel our way on that one.
I bid NO Trump!

I have never been a materialistic person so there is no gift that would satisfy me.

What would I like to see happen?

I would like to see measures taken to help eliminate bullying. It is my personal belief that the act of bullying should be treated the same as assault. Charges and counselling should be the punishment for both school yard and work place bullying.

I would also like to see those that can live together as one to stand up tall and proud and defy those that penetrate our cultures and demand that we change for them. I will never understand why the 98% bow to the 2% for fear of being labelled something unsavoury.

These thing realistically will never happen because as a majority we are far to busy apologising to minorities and believing the propaganda that spews from out TVs at 6pm every night.

LJay Wrote:I do have a red rain hat, though.

That is so cute!

Yeah. Bought it about twenty years ago and found that, because it is wool, the rain sheds easily. Works too well to let it go.
I bid NO Trump!

I got no socks, I got no underwear. But that's okay--there's always next year!