Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your perfect Christmas Present?
What would your perfect Christmas present be?
An eye for an eye

To myself? I buy shit for myself all the time. Just got back from Dairy Queen, perfect pick me up until you realize your fat and shouldn't have had it...you have no self control lol

Oh Christmas presents... I honestly don't know, I honestly have a hard time telling people what I want. A lot of the stuff I want is too expensive and I like a lot of things but I always draw a blank.

I'd say right now the best thing I can come up with is just not to be alone... Hope to get to go see my sister, not sure what her plans are but hopefully I won't be too much of an inconvenience. I'm fine with buying myself stupid shit for my hobbies. I'd happily trade in all this shit I have to not feel lonely all the time.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:To myself? I buy shit for myself all the time. Just got back from Dairy Queen, perfect pick me up until you realize your fat and shouldn't have had it...you have no self control lol

Oh Christmas presents... I honestly don't know, I honestly have a hard time telling people what I want. A lot of the stuff I want is too expensive and I like a lot of things but I always draw a blank.

I'd say right now the best thing I can come up with is just not to be alone... Hope to get to go see my sister, not sure what her plans are but hopefully I won't be too much of an inconvenience. I'm fine with buying myself stupid shit for my hobbies. I'd happily trade in all this shit I have to not feel lonely all the time.

I am sorry your feeling lonely all the time, I know that feeling.
An eye for an eye

$800,000 and my favorite cake.

A plum pudding would be nice also.
I bid NO Trump!

Brenton Thwaites

a potted plant that i can take care of that will teach me to like it and its kind ..

I like to give presents more than get them.

As long as it's thought out and shows care, it's all great to me.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[Image: Justin+timberlake+and+santa+claus+it+was...8ae98f.gif]

a hotel room with its own jacuzzi, and my fiance wearing a bow... just a bow.

kindy64 Wrote:a hotel room with its own jacuzzi, and my fiance wearing a bow... just a bow.

Ill one up you kindy Tongue
Exactly what you said, only the hotel room is for Disney Star Wars land!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2...emed-land/