Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your perfect Christmas Present?
till the next Christmas I hope I will have a full family, right now I am in the oversees surrogacy programme and I will be so happy to hold my baby!This is the most precious thing for me.

Beaux Wrote:Honestly? A successful surrogacy. Sappy but true. Our first attempt resulted in a miscarriage at 5 months and it was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. We are trying again in 2017, and I would give away every future Christmas gift for it to be successful this time. This will be our last attempt.
~Beaux

I am also considering surrogacy, but I have no provious experience. Wish you good luck!

daws Wrote:till the next Christmas I hope I will have a full family, right now I am in the oversees surrogacy programme and I will be so happy to hold my baby!This is the most precious thing for me.

Which overseas surrogacy program are you in? Last I knew, Mexico, India, Malasia, Kenya, Cambodia, Thiland, and every other country that previously preformed surrogacy for gay men had outlawed surrogacy for all but heterosexual couples. So, naturally, I am extremely curious, seeing as how we are having to to use a US surrogate (which is costing us ~$85,000) instead of the more affordable international surrogacy...
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:Which overseas surrogacy program are you in? Last I knew, Mexico, India, Malasia, Kenya, Cambodia, Thiland, and every other country that previously preformed surrogacy for gay men had outlawed surrogacy for all but heterosexual couples. So, naturally, I am extremely curious, seeing as how we are having to to use a US surrogate (which is costing us ~$85,000) instead of the more affordable international surrogacy...
~Beaux

I have the programme in Ukraine the total cost is 40 700 euro (with the surrogate). It includes also all the legal support, what is also important. I have been to the clinic and it is very nice!So modern! and the surrogate is a very kind woman. It is not that I say I am a gay, but the lonely intended father. And it works very well. Thanks to the team of CMC, they are very helpful and always find the best decision.

daws Wrote:I have the programme in Ukraine the total cost is 40 700 euro (with the surrogate). It includes also all the legal support, what is also important. I have been to the clinic and it is very nice!So modern! and the surrogate is a very kind woman. It is not that I say I am a gay, but the lonely intended father. And it works very well. Thanks to the team of CMC, they are very helpful and always find the best decision.

Hi,daws,
Thanks for your post. I have also started the programme with CMC. And I am very happy, tell me what stage are you in.

daws Wrote:I have the programme in Ukraine the total cost is 40 700 euro (with the surrogate). It includes also all the legal support, what is also important. I have been to the clinic and it is very nice!So modern! and the surrogate is a very kind woman. It is not that I say I am a gay, but the lonely intended father. And it works very well. Thanks to the team of CMC, they are very helpful and always find the best decision.
Sorry, but I think you were cheated. Surrogacy in Ukraine is not allowed for single intended fathers. Did you sign the contract with that clinic?