Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your type??
I am 6'-6'1" - It changes, I went in for a measure at doctors one month and I stood at 6'0' - then a couple months later I grew an inch... A slight touch above 6'1". Understand in my 20's I stood 6'2" tall and one of the doctors who took pictures of my spine said that if I would allow them to straighten out my spine I could see 1-2 inches of height increase. I said no thank you when I discovered they wanted to install metal bars and jacks and screw me upward... :eek:

I have been cursed with perpetual 'boyish' looks. To the point where I grew what I could in the way of a beard (goatee and mustache) as a way to stop all the carding I was getting even in my 30's. Forget a full beard - that ain't going to ever happen.

Speaking of hair, I concentrated most of the growth of hair to the scalp - Many a hair stylist who has 'worked' with it oo and aww over it and embarrass me by calling over other stylists to run their fingers through my hair all telling me they would kill for my hair.... Personally I have always found it a nuisance, and now its mid back length, which I can tie back and not have to fuss with it.

body hair - not enough by a long shot. I have a few sparse hairs on my legs and if I get my chest and belly wet one can see a few strands of hair.... I appear to have yet to fully reach the end of puberty. Rolleyes

I currently weigh a heavy 158 pounds. I have managed to put on ten pounds in the past month or so. That is a minor accomplishment since I seem to have difficultly consuming all those calories. I admit the past month I have been cheating, drinking ensure and protein shakes. I was down to less than 148 pounds this past fall...

There are three people who accused me of being a twink. Incidentally all three are dead. I'm not saying that these two issues are related.....:eek: :biggrin:

I am butch in my mannerisms and have a surprisingly deep voice, however I am cursed with narrow wrists, and long pretty fingers. I am accused of being 'straight acting' - IDK, is it the fact I love to work with tools, like to be outdoors? Or the simple fact I have no sense of fashion and believe that flannel plaid is a color that goes well with everything, including other contrasting shades of plaid?

Ideally A tall guy - tall being over 6'3" with a bit of hair would be nice.

When Star-wars came out people were fighting over who was hottest, Han Solo or Luke Skywalker - that was fine and well in my world view, that left Chewbacca all for me :biggrin: - Tall and hairy are pluses - Roflmao

On Blake's scale - Fatty muscled types are more my types. I dislike popping abs, I prefer a man with padding. Overly obese not so much - I want a healthy enough guy who ain't going to keel over with a heart attack while we are doing stuff, like you know, walking to the car. Built fat - strong fat (according to that scale) ideally strong fat - but please throw away the razor blade and stop mutilating your body by shaving off the fur.... Xyxthumbs

smoldering eyes and a smile to die for. being witty is a bonus! xD

I'm 167cm (5' 6"?) and weigh 73kg (160lbs) at this moment. So I guess I'm athletic(?) according to the chart that Blake posted. I don't have much body hair (well, laser hair removal for almost my entire body even though I didn't have much to begin with). And I'm balding. In the very near future, I'll be short, bald and ugly (FML).

My type.... Although I like guys with muscles (athletic and above) with low body fat, it doesn't matter to me when it comes to being in relationship with one. I think I can love pretty much everyone. So as for body/health, it could be anyone who doesn't have health risks due to lifestyle. I care more about personality and personal interests.

Um breathing?

Gurrrrrrrrl. He gotta be FOoOoIiiiINuh(Fine), twall, gurl he gotta have him some tattoo. Gotta have de kush on deck, hunni he gotta know how to deck it and wreck it.

Lol

No, he just gotta be White.. Rofl

No but seriously, just a good guy. Just so long as hygiene and all that is kept on the up and up, then we good.

Dont rape me, extort me, eat me, traumatize me, sodomize me(without consent) or hit me. Do any of these things and im not responsible for the medical expenses of your sudden sex change operation.

Hunni, bitches be broke x.x.

southbiochem Wrote:I did say anyone who will have me, no?

I won't make any promises...letps see if I can get the hell out of here fisrt...Biglaugh

It was the last line you wrote in your post... I will just say that I feel like my batteries have died Sad

At any rate you can do much better, and you will Smile

Now I can go back on the hunt for my lovely lonely prey... :p

Well I'm mixed race, 18, 6' 2", 200 pounds with slight chest hair and a happy trail so do with that what you will. I CAN be attracted to someone of any race, but to be honest I'm predominantly attracted to white bro types. Honestly, though, I'm just a guy looking for someone to love, and I could care less about body type or race in the end. I think everyone has a "type" they'd like to play with the most, but I'm so ready to be with someone pure-hearted and loving. I could care less what they look like.

philsguy95 Wrote:Well I'm mixed race, 18, 6' 2", 200 pounds with slight chest hair and a happy trail so do with that what you will. I CAN be attracted to someone of any race, but to be honest I'm predominantly attracted to white bro types. Honestly, though, I'm just a guy looking for someone to love, and I could care less about body type or race in the end. I think everyone has a "type" they'd like to play with the most, but I'm so ready to be with someone pure-hearted and loving. I could care less what they look like.

Your physical description of yourself is as close to my ideal type as can be Tongue
You must be smoldering hawt! Hehe

Jovial Wrote:It was the last line you wrote in your post... I will just say that I feel like my batteries have died Sad

I don't get it...with all the books you read when would I ever consider you uneducated?

Blake Wrote:Your physical description of yourself is as close to my ideal type as can be Tongue
You must be smoldering hawt! Hehe

Ew gurl, you're such a filthy slut :3.

No but its okay, cause Slut means Sexy Lovable Uke Type :3

Its like when people call me Hoe, I just smile cause I know they're happy I; Help Others Erotically.

Praise Divinity :3

It’s complicated… if you could feel what I am feeling now, you’d understand.