Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your worst Nightmare/best Dream?
Offhand I can't choose, I have so many, and some are a bit of both.

But since others mention premonitions I thought I'd mention a very strange prophetic dream I had that baffles me to think about. In the dream I left the library at night on Christmas day carrying books home and as I passed the Catholic Church (2 blocks from where I lived then) it was all lit up from inside due to Christmas services going on an orange tabby I never saw before came to me begging for food and I went home, got some food, and went back and fed him. There was an eerie quality to the dream and it seemed so real that I commented about it to others.

A few months later it happened almost exactly as I dreamed, right down to the cat, BUT I did not leave the library I PASSED it while walking home from the store (and thus carrying groceries instead of books), and it wasn't Christmas but EASTER. And it was exact, even the cat I'd never seen before. (I later found out he lived nearby but his owners went on vacation and so he was scrounging around.)

What I don't understand is why? As far as I can tell it meant nothing, and it didn't inform me or change my actions and seems entirely pointless. There are all kinds of incidents in my life that a heads up would've been useful (or at least leave enough of an "impression" to be picked up psychically or whatever) but that's the only clear premonition I've ever had (not to include symbolic dreams, for example every time there's a major change coming that causes me to move I dream of tornadoes that destroy things and throw me about, often with a few details present similar to the events being foreshadowed, and once I dreamed a tornado picked me up and put me back down where I was and when the change came that I was sure was going to make me move I ended up staying right where I was after all, but they seem to serve no real purpose other than "brace yourself"). So why would I have a premonition about this? :confused:

My worst nightmare i can remember is; my house was turned into a gigantic sticky and long marshmellow. I was at the top of it. There was filthy and scary mans and they were on motorcycles. They rided around my house and threw molotov coctails at my house. They were explosions everywhere and a kid was crying. Forest across my house was burning. I remember i couldn't see any star above. I woke up when the flames reached me.
I can't tell you my best dream because i have lots of themBig Grin i have an ability that i LOOVE. If i think about something before i sleep i dream that thingBig Grin I can be a firebender, i can go to hogwarts or i can have an amazing home with my lover. The thing is persons in my dreams are.. faceless. Like slenderman but not scary.

New nightmare last night, yaaaay....

I was running around in a world like in The Walking Dead. So I hit a zombie down and I thought it was dead. But just my luck it wasnt finished, and bit my leg. So my friend killed it. But we knew that once your bit your gonna turn, and sense there was no cure we tried the only thing we could think of to stop it from spreading to the rest of me...amputation. Though this nightmare had TERRIBLE timing to end, because the amputation was right below the knee. I remember because it didnt end then. Worst of all: my mind decided to simulate the pain. That is officialy my new worst nightmare.

I some times dream I'm being chased around a swimming pool by a giant bumble bee....
:/ hmmm

I had a dream a few years back where a good friend of mine was trying to seduce me. Before that dream I had no romantic feelings for him, now I look at him differently. We are acquaintances now, fell out cause' of different social groups. But I always remember that as my best dream because in the dream he was so gentle and so sweet and it kind of confirmed for me that I was gay.

Bad dreams, when I was a lot younger I dreamt I was being kidnapped by my uncle. After that I used to look at him differently. Biglaugh

These days most of my dreams are questionable. I find that the police (not the band) always make a cameo in most my dreams. Whether I'm running from them or sometimes they're just there in the background. I have no clue what that means.