Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth Group!
Hey guys, I have a question for ya!

If you were looking for some kind of LGBTQ support group, where might you look for information?

The one I work with is trying to find a safe but effective way to promote itself and the more ideas we get on where people might look the better!

Cheers peeps,

Rikki

What part of the uk you in?

I told you in chat lol

oh yeah in wiltshire we have something called mens sexual health, they maybe something similar near you...

Other charities and youth groups maybe? Getting pamphlets into schools or community centers as well.

Synaesthete86 Wrote:If you were looking for some kind of LGBTQ support group, where might you look for information?

Google (other search engines are available). Seriously, you need to think about all the search terms that someone who was looking for some form of support group (but didn't know your particular organisation existed) might use, and ensure that your organisation is ranked as high as possible.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi Rikki.

What age group you are aiming at?

Young teenagers will use the net, search engines and social networks. Many older people would use libraries and yellow pages to find the information.

Putting the information into schools and colleges would help, setting up a helpline is another option if funding could be sourced from somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Rychard