Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos
I am wanting to start a new thread for Youtube videos. I havent seen one on here except for those just talking about youtube, but no thread just for the videos. I could be wrong, i have been gone for some time. Here is my submission for the thread at this time.

*If the video isnt working here is the link*
http://videos.komando.com/2008/08/19/water-painting/

Quite amazing. I suppose it's computer generated...

Yeah, on the page that the link takes you to it says that it works like a laser printer. I think that is amazing how they programed it and would love to see that.

Now for some reason it works when you look at it in the preview but doesn't when I post

Can any one help

Star Twister Wrote:Now for some reason it works when you look at it in the preview but doesn't when I post

Can any one help

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ivx6tNHfW4][/url]

Aaaaaah

Thank you, I can see where I went wrong

xxxx

Good thread Confusedmile:

Anyone heard of sulphur hexaflouride? No? Watch..........

Mark GVA Wrote:Good thread Confusedmile:

Anyone heard of sulphur hexaflouride? No? Watch..........
I'd heard of it and knew it to be used in the electrical industry, but didn't know it could be used for that purpose. If it didn't have more than 22,000 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide I'd be very tempted to try and use it to demonstrate the movement of sound through different media. The practice does come with a bit of a health warning though ... According to Wiki it "can be dangerous because, like other inert gases, it displaces not only the oxygen needed for life, but also the CO2 that is the primary trigger of the breathing reflex. In general, dense, odourless gases in confined areas present the hazard of suffocation." :eek:

Good call Marsh.... yes, not recommended, tho the price of the stuff should stop most people trying it.

Smile

marshlander Wrote:I'd heard of it and knew it to be used in the electrical industry, but didn't know it could be used for that purpose. If it didn't have more than 22,000 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide I'd be very tempted to try and use it to demonstrate the movement of sound through different media. The practice does come with a bit of a health warning though ... According to Wiki it "can be dangerous because, like other inert gases, it displaces not only the oxygen needed for life, but also the CO2 that is the primary trigger of the breathing reflex. In general, dense, odourless gases in confined areas present the hazard of suffocation." :eek:

WOW

I'm impressed