Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos

Interesting experiment

Thanks for the post marsh... What would happen in your local bar/pub?

fjp999 Wrote:Thanks for the post marsh... What would happen in your local bar/pub?
My local? That's easy. I think the people would get VERY upset and call the police. The reason being it was sold off a few years ago and it's now a private residence Rolleyes

The only pub I visit is a gay owed pub more than ten miles away and I don't think they'd mind.

marshlander Wrote:My local? That's easy. I think the people would get VERY upset and call the police. The reason being it was sold off a few years ago and it's now a private residence Rolleyes

The only pub I visit is a gay owed pub more than ten miles away and I don't think they'd mind.

and the most local bar/pub is 10 miles away Ylsurprise

fjp999 Wrote:and the most local bar/pub is 10 miles away Ylsurprise
There are some closer, but I hardly ever use them. In the two or three I can think of I imagine most people would tend to ignore a gay couple, smile and turn away or simply "tut" if they became a bit affectionate. The pub in the video seemed to have a bar that allowed people to sit round and face each other, which would allow for both more voyeurism and confrontation. I haven't seen one like that round here. Plenty of old buildings with lots of corners for hiding in.

This guy really made me smile.

They way he's just like...

'Does it matter?'

And he starts acting really feminine then masculine. :')

I like him.

I wonder if he is actually gay...Astrosmiley2

Any1 watched the NEW 2012 TRAILER 2 yet on YOUTUBE? this film's gonna beat TRANSFORMERS 2 for sure...go check it out.

I'm suddenly finding myself a passion for the Passion... ie Bach's Passion of Saint Matthew. I was browsing the web listening to Percy Grainger when I came across the North Texas Wind Ensemble playing Grainger's version of "O Mensch, Bewein' dein' Sünde groß". I've never really appreciated Bach to the full (too orderly for my whimsical taste), but I may be growing wiser in my old(er) age...
Here's a You Tube for you to see. I might revise my judgement about Johann Sebastian.

Maybe I should have posted in the what music are you listening to thread? What do you guys think? Wink