Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos
princealbertofb Wrote:goodness... how does it WORK???

Rofl maybe you gotta watch the video again Rofl

princealbertofb Wrote:I think there must be a cultural difference here that I don't fathom.

...ya think, just a little one maybe...

[COLOR="Purple"]
***could have posted this in various areas...

someone posted it in another site under songs that make you cry... though not sad it is haunting and the story behind it is interestin Baby2
[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:
***could have posted this in various areas...

someone posted it in another site under songs that make you cry... though not sad it is haunting and the story behind it is interestin Baby2

Beautiful music but has anyone noticed that his fingers don't seem to be moving? I know the sound was probably added on top of some random pictures but it's still strange.

princealbertofb Wrote:Beautiful music but has anyone noticed that his fingers don't seem to be moving? I know the sound was probably added on top of some random pictures but it's still strange.

[COLOR="Purple"]Um, PA, Um, I think I just read that youre adding another year soon. May I be the first to congratulate you on this wonderful news Remybussi

...and may I suggest that you consider a larger, high def monitor Lol2

Since there are no city noises the music was added ontop the vid but it is pretty clear to me on this MBP that his fingers move all over the place ***but it seems that with low res vid there is a lag or slower frame rate... [/COLOR]

I could see his fingers moving but not to fit the music, which meant to me that the music was not being played at that very moment;.. but maybe I need another HD monitor...

princealbertofb Wrote:I could see his fingers moving but not to fit the music, which meant to me that the music was not being played at that very moment;.. but maybe I need another HD monitor...

OK, well, you didnt exactly say that but maybe someone will get you that LARGE hd monitor Remybussi

...reasons to love cycling:

AMERICAN HOTTIE

fjp999 Wrote:
...reasons to love cycling:

But Frankie, what's the point of all those measurements? :confused:

fjp999 Wrote:
AMERICAN HOTTIE

Oh he's a hottie alright but he's also a bit immature, don't you think??? Guys there is no point in this activity, except potentially to get very nastily burnt. I wouldn't advise it, especially while drunk.