Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos
princealbertofb Wrote:But Frankie, what's the point of all those measurements? :confused:

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, have ya ever tried to ride either on the road or mountain 30 miles (50km?) in two hours? As with any machine or tool it is always best to have the machine fit to ones body than the other way around.

If you are sitting on a chair that is too high or leaning too far forward or otherwise you quickly change the chairs positioning if possible or it becomes uncomfortable very quickly.

This vid is for pro riders... the Tour de France riders are riding for many many hours thru various conditions for many many days. The bicycle is very important, clothing, what ya eat, etc... It may seem odd that the most comfortable seats for a long distance road cyclist is a very hard seat. Most beginners go with a very soft seat but your butt never gets use to the bounce so it becomes uncomfortable after some time in the seat.

When you are riding up a steep hill you want the most power from your body working with the bicycle. So not only for comfort but for the muscle to work perfectly in unison with the bicycle fit is extremely important.

When I start a season my legs are not use to the stretch/movement of riding but eventually my legs get use to a certain stretch and I raise my seat post nearly an inch from the beginning position. If I change shoes or even the thickness of socks I can feel a difference in my pedaling.

hope that clears up any confusion Poke2 [/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh he's a hottie alright but he's also a bit immature, don't you think??? Guys there is no point in this activity, except potentially to get very nastily burnt. I wouldn't advise it, especially while drunk.

Um, yeah, even the kid says how stupid it all is... but this is being done in PARIS is an established business Scared

What those crazy kids are doing with computers today Lol2

BRILLIANT , FRANKIE PIE!!!! Really enjoyed it....

princealbertofb Wrote:BRILLIANT , FRANKIE PIE!!!! Really enjoyed it....

[COLOR="Purple"]Glad ya liked it PA

they have their own channel and some very funny earlier bits including Winston Churchill Wavey [/COLOR]

Awesome ... very, very, clever Xyxthumbs

This is my favourite clip from Shooting Stars, and maybe the funniest comedy song ever. The steel drums in the background are a stroke of genuis and every time i see it i sitll get taken aback by the raw hilarity of it.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:This is my favourite clip from Shooting Stars, and maybe the funniest comedy song ever. The steel drums in the background are a stroke of genuis and every time i see it i sitll get taken aback by the raw hilarity of it...
Almost reminds me of the genius of Vivian Stanshall ... just not quite.

marshlander Wrote:Almost reminds me of the genius of Vivian Stanshall ... just not quite.

[COLOR="purple"]WOW, that was kinda wild!!!

here is one I found from a friend on fb:[/COLOR]

are all gay cat owners this HOT?

Not much leaves me speechless ... this did.