Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitgeist
Way off topic but I want to hear people's views on this not the religious part lol please no but all the rest Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Is your question about the somewhat fractured, general intellectual collective of the base theory, or, are you referring to a specific time period of influences in general?

[quote=MissingNYC]Is your question about the somewhat fractured, general intellectual collective of the base theory, or, are you referring to a specific time period of influences in general?[/QUOTE

Just the entire thing in general just wondering how people feel about everything that is said in all of the movies I know some believe it to be crap

You want information on atheism correct...?
Or do you want information on theism?

I really can't comprehend what you're asking for...

Lmfao nvrm

obscure question is obscuring my comprehension of the topic Wink

*in robot voice*

CLARIFICATION IS NEEDED! INSUFFICIENT DATA!

Since religion is off the table I think it becomes about the tangible results of the cultural influences - money. If religion was on the table, my observation would take on a different view.

The movies/media are only a narrow part of the underlying ideas of Zeitgeist, and are largely driven from a monetary aspect, with cultural influences manipulated/invented, to provide a appropriate experience - to a targeted audience.

I believe that marketing has largely become the "new generator" of our cultural influences, instead of the more organic ones put forth in Zeitgeist.

What a cowinkydink I'm watching it now. I think I already know most of the stuff they've been talking about. I'v not seen the full first episode but still I believe.

I'll get back to you on that and the other episodes.

I'm angry at the greedy people who have no empathy!

I watched it a few years ago (during the midst of the worldwide economic meltdown) so my memory is a little fuzzy. But I remember thinking they simply don't understand (appreciate) the role of religion and the Church, but they pretty much got everything else right.

JMHO.
Smile

Here go watch these yo!