Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zo
Hi everyone. I'm Zophia. I really hate describing myself because I never know what to say. What I write always feels clunky.

I'm bisexual (unapologetically so), atheist (unapologetically so, to the point of absolute bursting-at-the-seams pride), and a gamer (hiding under my bed now). I am going to college and thinking of majoring in either archaeology or cultural anthropology. I love being an observer of cultures and am absolutely enthralled with the past (oddly enough, with emphasis on religion).

I'm just here to chat with people and have fun. Nice to meet you all. Smile

Nice to meet you, Zophia!
Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Hi Zo!! Welcome to the group!!

Hello, Zophia, and welcome. No, it is not at all strange to be an atheist interested in people's beliefs Smile

Hi Zo! Welcome!Confusedmile:

hallo :3 welcome to the site ^^

welcome to gayspeak zophia

welcome to gay speak!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to gay speak.

Hello! Confusedmile:

A gamer, eh? Just in case you haven't heard of them I thought I'd tell you of "lesbian gamers" (you can google them easily). I'm not actually a member there but I used to visit their site back when I was into games and shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I used to game, but it was LARPing and role playing games rather than video games. But I haven't in years though because I just haven't had the time & money to keep up with it. And the few times I got invited to join a group of gamers in the last few years I found the style not much to my liking (ok for a time or two but not keep me coming back). I still get novels of many games though.