Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a guy over heard a converstation about my sexuality I was having with a friend ?
There's no sense giving yourself wrinkle lines over something you can't change now, Melody. As much as I hate to say it, there will always be people who want to change you. That would be true even if you were heterosexual. Some folks aren't happy unless they can "fix" people they consider broken in some fashion.

Knowing fear is a healthy thing. Setting up house and living there is something else altogether. Keep your chin up, be confident, assert yourself when you must, and live the best life you can.

Wavey

Well others have given the best advice so far... I gather you're strong enough, no? So remember to face any opposition ironically, like, try to respond in a funny way if somewhere you can't stay silent Xyxwave
Best of luck Smile

He probably might because like women men gossip especially on topics like lesbians amongst the workforce. You can always deny it if asked and that should stop rumours over time. I don't think guys would want to change you more like they would pester to watch you with a woman etc. Lesbians are quite looked up to by men so at least your not a homosexual male where its shunned (getting more open these days). You might also find you get advances from females who find out because secretly they find the idea luring and you an opportunity to realize their fantasy. I've come to the conclusion that who cares what your sexual preference is they should still look at you as you nothing else. You've just experienced something they haven't and you are willing to be an individual. I will now let someone know I am bi if asked just not family so do not worry about it, you might find it helps you in the long-run. As I said you can always deny it claiming you were pulling his chain. Keep enjoying girls and forget it x