ello and welcome to the forums mister

zeon Wrote:ello and welcome to the forums mister

hey hey

thanks Tongue

do you know "zoen" in dutch means "kiss"

although your nickname is ""zeon" , it looks like thatSmile
Happy
have a great evening

Dean Wrote:thanks Nick. are you from Czech ?

Yeah, I am. I was lucky to visit the Netherlands several years ago. It was a lovely trip.

Nick9 Wrote:Yeah, I am. I was lucky to visit the Netherlands several years ago. It was a lovely trip.

I have never been to Czech republic and I heard Prague is such an amazing place. I surely will go there one day!!!!Happy

oh, you must Smile Smile

Nick9 Wrote:oh, you must Smile Smile

not soon coz now I am really busy with studying and working....I have put my traveling thing aside for a long time and i guess, it will still have some time before i can go travel.

haha

Nick9 Wrote:Yeah, I am. I was lucky to visit the Netherlands several years ago. It was a lovely trip.

Netherlands is quite.....how can i say.....is quite flat. no mountains or high hills......

unlike where i was born, china, there is everything mountain, lake, valley.....

to be honest i feel a bit dull in the netherlands. but overall, it is a lovely country yeah, it is clean and full of greens.

Tongue

Hi Dean, and Welcome to GS. My partner and I were in NL a couple months ago. Amsterdam was our focus for this trip, but we would like to go again and experience a bit more of the country!

Welcome! Wavey

avidcyclistMTB Wrote:Hi Dean, and Welcome to GS. My partner and I were in NL a couple months ago. Amsterdam was our focus for this trip, but we would like to go again and experience a bit more of the country!

thanks Tongue

yea, amsterdam is awesome, quite gay-friendly. I think people definitely feel comfortable there.:biggrin: