Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a massage would be nice
Well, after climbing two mountains today practically in my back garden (yard) and exploring the abandoned quarry taking hundreds of photo's in the pouring rain carrying heavy tripods, camera bags and the like my back, shoulders and neck are aching.. which got me thinking its around about this time that a good old massage would be so nice Cry :redface: too bad i dont know anyone that would be kind enough to do so ahh well

Sounds like you were on a mission to get some spectacular Highland pictures, and has it been worth it??? Don't tell me you were wearing a kilt...!

Haha, still to look through them on the computer will let you know soon, had to go get some shopping first

Hope you got some nice shots. The weather is miserable out there but that can sometimes be a creative bonus for the photographer.

That it can bookworm especially when looking for a dramatic and moody scene

MidgetGem Wrote:Haha, still to look through them on the computer will let you know soon, had to go get some shopping first

From taking wild and spectacular Highland photos to, had to get some shopping in...! That just spoils the image of Brave Heart....!

Haha, well.. you could interpret it as Brave Heart still.. as had to get some shopping in could be a cover up for "had to hunt some wild animals for dinner" Wink

I like it, good answer...!

Haha, if you say so :biggrin:

And did the photos come out nice....???