Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a second chance or let it go?
At the end of the day ....you will make your own decision on this but since you chose to share this with this forum....I can honestly say that from what I've read in your story...you are better off moving on. You also mentioned that the sex between you two is pretty boring and I guess that justifies why he was seeking sex outside of the relationship. For the most part though...if you do decide to give him another chance ...just know that if your guy is going to continue with this behavior. Furthermore...initially...he did not share this information with you...you found out by chance so to speak which to me is a "red flag". Se is a very important factor within a relationship and Its really horrible for you two to be committed to each other and yet not happy with situation as a whole. Perhaps the question you should be asking yourself is "Why are we still together and What the sense of maintaining the relationship???

I'm sorry doublex, but I'm afraid we are going to need to see his cock pics before we can give our honest opinions. Afterall, some cocks are worth a second chance.

Second chance of course it depends on the level of his offense....

Asking other guys over?

ditch him, please
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Darius Wrote:I'm sorry doublex, but I'm afraid we are going to need to see his cock pics before we can give our honest opinions. Afterall, some cocks are worth a second chance.

I agree Wink

but seriously, sounds like he is not ready to commit, so you either need to be ok with an open relationship or move on.

It's up to you, but I don't like to be lied to or cheated on, so I would have left.

oh and even though I was joking with the quote, still want to see his penis Smile

He's cheating on you, whether in body or in spirit, it's still cheating.

And your sex life sounds boring as hell. Unless you can both find some way to spice it up and keep it fresh, I think it's not going to work. The distance certainly isn't helping.

Many times a relationship has a specific problem but otherwise seems fine. You have to know the difference of when a problem is insurmountable. Compromise what you can but maintain your self-respect. If you can't deal with his escapades then don't.